Mezco 15" Sam from Trick R Treat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the SSC one but I'm still getting this one.

Great pic from Michael Crawford.

review_annabelle_9.jpg

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-072916a.htm

So is it confirmed to be not out til next year?

I can’t find any info outside of the reveal. Hopefully we get a pre order or at least some new info for Halloween.

The living dead doll actually looks pretty good and if they hadn’t shown this I would have ordered one. I still might and I need that Showtime Beetlejuice.

They mentioned on twitter any info and preorder is still a ways out

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yeah no kidding...ill post some pics of my ldd sam when he comes in though! While anxiously awaiting this one

This is great.

Am i the only one whos happy because when these flood the market, all the sideshow ones that people try to sell for 500-700 bucks will be worth heaps less

It's crazy how well these are selling, and selling out. I don't mean the 15" Sam since he's not even up for order yet. I mean the Tiffany (15") doll, and the tiny Sam. I can't wait to get him. I had her pre-ordered but with my cat in and out of the ER, I had to cancel.

Really want to get this. I discovered this movie late, and just loved Sam. One of the best Halloween movies I've seen in years.

I need him to go with all my Halloween stuff.

I'm not sure if it was ever mentioned, but I asked at NYCC and he will have a sculpted head.

3a85df41f6c1f74c847077524242e1cb.jpg
heres the sculpted head on the living dead doll

Back