Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes [Update: trailer]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude playing the demo did pretty crap in his attempt to not be found!

I think there's a longer cut of the trailer. There are screen shots that show Snake/BB driving a jeep around that aren't in this trailer.

GM0A1083-800px_gallery_post.JPG

GM0A1068-800px_gallery_post.JPG

English subtitles:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5IVOs5Pxh8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Hmmm. Im kinda caught up in the hype now. I want the HD collection. Its still bloody expensive! Ive not played MGS 3 since it first came out. And i think its the best 1. I only ever completed that once.

I may need to shop around for a cheap hd set

Hmmm. Im kinda caught up in the hype now. I want the HD collection. Its still bloody expensive! Ive not played MGS 3 since it first came out. And i think its the best 1. I only ever completed that once.

I may need to shop around for a cheap hd set

It's thirty something bucks in the US on Amazon, dunno about your neck of the woods though.

From what I gather, the little boy is Solid Snake. We don't know the year of the game, maybe mid to late 1970's. Most likely 1970's or possibly later since he's going gray.

It could be possible the boy is Solidus, but the music "Here's to you" is a dead giveaway it's Snake. I'm very much looking forward to this and if it's a prologue to MGS5 then that means were definitely looking at Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake being remade with the FOX Engine.

It sucks that MGS4 was done the way it was, the story just wasn't as great as everything else and the ending sucked...

If you don't mind the off-screen quality, here's the full footage shown at PAX:

(skip to about 10 minutes to see the gameplay footage not shown in the official cut)
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDl4ApkQBWM[/ame]

People think the little boy is solid snake but in the gameplay video, they say the boy is someone called Chico. Who is Chico?

People think the little boy is solid snake but in the gameplay video, they say the boy is someone called Chico. Who is Chico?

Chico was a pointless character from Peace Walker. I can't see it being Chico, he doesn't really look South American in that trailer. He has brown hair BLUE EYES and he listens to "Here's to you" C'mon it's Snake.

Chico was a pointless character from Peace Walker. I can't see it being Chico, he doesn't really look South American in that trailer. He has brown hair BLUE EYES and he listens to "Here's to you" C'mon it's Snake.

I thought in the trailer they said you were playing as snake . I also thought it said there were to boys in the trailer 1 was chico and the other paz being held at another camp. I like how you can call in the holicopter to go where you want cool touch.

This has to be at least 5-10 years after Peace Walker. Big Boss looks WAY older than he was in Peace Walker and it's not accelerated aging lul.

Chico would be a teenager, and if it was set in 1980 Solid Snake would be 9 years old which that kid looks.

Go and watch the gameplay video. This is what is said..

"here is a map of the cages you saw in the beginning with the boy, Chico"

Back