Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus, I think Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes spiked on eBay. It's going for a lot...

Anyone wanna sell their copy?

Yeah, it's just the hype for MGS V. It's never a good idea to buy MGS merchandise when a new MGS game has just been released.

Yup..... and I think it's a shame that the MGS 2 line ended with only Raiden and Solidus. It's like they had no plans to even release MGS 2 Snake or Pliskin.

Figma's alright, but the figures won't be in scale with anything else. MGS 2 Snake was pretty pricy compared to other Figma figures as well.

Figma's alright, but the figures won't be in scale with anything else. MGS 2 Snake was pretty pricy compared to other Figma figures as well.

Figma claimed it was due to the the extra paint detail necessary for the character. Non of the other MGS figs have been overblown in price compared to other figures in their respective lines.
I really really hope the collectables aren't effected by Kojima departure. That and Shinkawa art is what i care about the most now with the franchise

We probably wont see anymore merch from metal gear ever again when the mgsv hype train slows down to a hault.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I'm sadly thinking the same thing myself. Konami's CEO clearly has a pathological hatred of Kojima and wants this meme wiped from the earth.

I intend to make the most of it while I can. I've got all the Revoltech/Revolmini figures released so far except the exclusive Ground Zeroes Big Boss (which I honestly don't feel the need to own), I've got HT Raiden on the way and I've got the Megahouse D-Spec MG Rex and Vulcanlog Venom Snake preordered. I've also got a laundry list of stuff I missed I fully intend to put money aside for the purpose of hunting down in one massive collecting binge.

From here on out I only see the price of MGS merchandise rising once it becomes apparent that there isn't going to be any more forthcoming.

Ok this is the last of the MGS5 merchandise im going to get. I wasnt planning on getting any more stuff but i had to get the venom snake bust since i got screwed over by being sent the Ocelot one.

How do they scale with other 6"? I only have a couple Figma schoogirls (Sorry FSLAR, One year ago I despised weeaboos, and now, I am become Anime) so I don't know how a full 6" Figma scales with others.

How do they scale with other 6"? I only have a couple Figma schoogirls (Sorry FSLAR, One year ago I despised weeaboos, and now, I am become Anime) so I don't know how a full 6" Figma scales with others.

Figma is bigger than Revoltech.

x21ACjH.jpg

G2w5k43.jpg

Mr0Wa8u.jpg

L8NfobV.jpg

dcrJ068.jpg

just got my order from ebay (venom snake) with out the box, let me start by saying the body looks cool but when I saw the face that's when every thing change....the paint job was soooo bad I mean the face was cover with black paint and all the wires were loose(not attached to face or backpack) don't know if this is the bootleg that was mentioned a few post back I well be getting in contact with the seller, im not feeling this one bit..if anything i know there is a member by the name TC OR TR CREATINE just incase for plan B...could someone help me get in contact with him?

I doubt it's a bootleg since it literally just came out, and everyone that posted about it has problems with it. Including me.

PAK MGS2 Snake would be good period, but I think it's really never going to happen...a few years difference really isn't a good sign.
ZsQ0UMK.gif

guys a i received my sneaking suit snake from ami ami but the box as open any of you guys ever had this happen ?

Back