Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested but you'll have to message me as this damn website won't let me message on safari and I can't get full site to work. Not too sure if UK would allow this in also.

Sorry for not including more info, I wasn't sure if I could post eBay links or not (some forums frown on that). You can find mine by searching for "metal gear solid MK23 replica" if you want more info. However, I am not allowed to post many pictures on eBay because of their firearm policies (ie-the silencer does not have an orange tip). So I am happy to send more pics via PM.

I will also post a link to a video made by the guy that created it and then sold it to me. It goes over alot of the highlights. The price is high ($400) because it was created using some pretty rare parts and it uses the KWA body which has a metal slide (as opposed to the Tokyo Marui, which is plastic). Also, he completely gutted the LAM and installed all new electronics (actual laser sight and LED flashlight) that still work with the original LAM switches. It has been the centerpiece of my MGS collection for years but I am getting out of replica collecting due to space limitations so I am selling off alot of my rare video game replicas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTCaAwUDUKQ&feature=youtu.be

Interested but you'll have to message me as this damn website won't let me message on safari and I can't get full site to work. Not too sure if UK would allow this in also.
Replica " not actually a gun " guns are allowed in the UK. The trouble comes with when you import an airsoft gun i dont think you are allowed to ship the lithium battery alot of them use via air. But you can send it by land. So if you are to import an airsoft replica gun you can but it means separating the lithium battery from the rest of it ( waiting up to 4 weeks extra for the battery to arrive ) or of course just sending the whole thing by land.

How much is the Japanese premium package changing hands for? I would love to own that full-size bionic arm...

Cheapest place to fing one is Yahoo Japan auctions 50,000 yen to 60,000 yen for a sealed one.
I just paid 35,000 for a opened one minus the game as I just wanted to display the arm but not open mine

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to quickly mention that I actually have a custom made MK23 USSOCOM (Snake's gun) air-soft replica that I am in the process of selling if anyone is interested. It had alot of custom work done to it to maximize its realism/accuracy. Just send me a PM if you have any questions. :)
IMG_5373_zpsfpx9e4z9.jpg

IMG_5375_zpsswqoaopc.jpg

:gah: The 1 MGS item I want more then anything!!
But unfortunately here in Australia we have some of the most strict gun law in the world, therefor making it completely illegal to own one :cuckoo:

Cheapest place to fing one is Yahoo Japan auctions 50,000 yen to 60,000 yen for a sealed one.
I just paid 35,000 for a opened one minus the game as I just wanted to display the arm but not open mine

Damn, that's a bit rich for my blood at the moment. Just broke my wallet with a Hot Toys purchase and some stuff from HLJ and Mandarake...

God damn the uk. I'd have it but they would pull this up at customs and:
1) Hit me for tax IF they let it through
2) Most likely destroy it for the battery if I am to be believed they are a risk?

Were these airsofts ever sold in uk?

Uk firearm laws are damn weird.
You can't buy a bloody toy airsoft online but you can buy a .177 586 with no problem.
Because metal slugs and ultra realistic metal guns are far safer and less real looking than plastic toy bollox!

Uk firearm laws are damn weird.
You can't buy a bloody toy airsoft online but you can buy a .177 586 with no problem.
Because metal slugs and ultra realistic metal guns are far safer and less real looking than plastic toy bollox!

I was wondering that myself. I wanted to get an airsoft gun online. But being in the UK I can't?

It's not like they're totally illegal, I was at an airsoft gin store the other day

Anyone know if any place is selling the idroid iphone 5s case or the Seiko Wired Phantom Pain watch? Need them to complete my 1:1 arm.

I think yahoo Japan is your best bet. They sold out long before the games release. Which boggles my mind as to why sell do early

I remember wanting one but it retailed at over $100 at the time and decided against it. It definitely isnt worth anywhere near $500 Much like all the MGS iPhone covers.

(I'm dying for that Anubis Iphovr cover myself)

Back