Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually very tempted to break my 'no PAK' rule over Solidus, because I doubt Figma will give us more than two or three figures from MGS2.

I don't have that rule, actually I've preordered my very first PAK that being the MGS5 Venom Snake Sneaking suit version, however after seeing some reviews I'm a little less excited for it than when I placed the order, those horrid gaps in the torso and he doesn't seem to hold his weapons to well ether, still he does look ok and I'm still curious to see it for myself and want to have a nice figure to represent the game so I'll stick it out.

Seems to be a real roll of the dice on how well the faces are painted, and the black shading on the body is nowhere near as tidily done as it was on the proto (Figma Guyver all over again).

That said, it seems like this is the only game in town for a decent MGS2 Snake and is likely to remain as such for the foreseeable future. I've decided I'm going to pick one up at some point, and probably the Gurlukovich Soldier too.

I'm actually very tempted to break my 'no PAK' rule over Solidus, because I doubt Figma will give us more than two or three figures from MGS2.

Do it, it's a hellva a figure and is arguably the best of the line since it's the most ambitious. It's got the biggest presence I think.

Went digging in storage to find my McFarland Solid Snake I kept sealed all these years, shortly after that my Yamato Liquid Snake arrived at my door:yess:

21837943548_e8b3a84940_b.jpg

21999586866_91e4cba473_b.jpg

21838507410_21f1b0922b_b.jpg

I love that paint work you did on her. I can't wait to see Snake.

Im going to start my meryl and sniper wolf customs soon, ryan has me pumped up. nice work man, she looks awesome!!!

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Thanks brothers. I've said it many times but it bears repeating, Wolf is absolutely worth it since she doesn't need any tweaks to the sculpt to look sublime, just a new body and repaint. Solidus got one for cheap, love to see what he does with his. Not in a dirty way I mean. :lol

Also Jason, if you need any tips let me know!

Back