Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its so weird its just the tape tho, so it could just have gone unstuck

Mine was almost open, tape was barely clinging on. It almost seems as if the trays and that cardboard insert were too big for the box because now when i try to close the box it opens right back up.

You know it's a problem when they can't even properly box up the figures. But the tape is usually in various states

I wish they would use the clear plastic instead of the black, since you can't really seal them shut when you stick it back in the box.

For the most part yeah. Every other company uses clear plastic, it feels better.

PAK used to, but not far into the PAK line they switched to black. My DMC3 trays have all broken sections since they used a real cheap version during that release.

Yeah, it's just the hype for MGS V. It's never a good idea to buy MGS merchandise when a new MGS game has just been released.
I think you're right, the game was much cheaper months ago, I now remember that.

i managed to pick up the "loose" quiet figure on ebay im quite happy with it tbh seems pretty good and with the crap that PAK is dishing out nowadays i think shes on par or even better lol.....anyone remember the older ff figures ? those were great, i really hope they make ocelot as the proto show him

After watching a number of reviews, I decided to order the Figma Solid Snake, I would like to see them tackle more from the series even if they are a overpriced.

figma%2Bsnake%2Bmgs2.jpg

It was expensive but it's one of my favorite MGS figures ever made.

I don't own any PAK yet, I have the RevolMini's on the way but compared to the lines from an outside perspective the Figma version looks like the most fun to pose around and fiddle with, good detail and articulation, the mini's seem tiny and the execution on the PAKS seems to be hit and miss, I will know for sure soon enough.

I don't own any PAK yet, I have the RevolMini's on the way but compared to the lines from an outside perspective the Figma version looks like the most fun to pose around and fiddle with, good detail and articulation, the mini's seem tiny and the execution on the PAKS seems to be hit and miss, I will know for sure soon enough.
You have the right idea, yeah. I sorta prefer the Figma Snake to the PAK Solid Snake at least.

You have the right idea, yeah. I sorta prefer the Figma Snake to the PAK Solid Snake at least.

I wouldn't mind having the PAK Solid Snake as it does look pretty cool but for a long time I didn't deviate from 1:6 so I never even considered it, now its way to pricey for me to bite. Lately I have been branching out to smaller figures as prices for 1:6 has gone though the roof.

After watching a number of reviews, I decided to order the Figma Solid Snake, I would like to see them tackle more from the series even if they are a overpriced.

figma%2Bsnake%2Bmgs2.jpg

There's a prototype for the MGS2 Soldier but nothing else yet.

There's a prototype for the MGS2 Soldier but nothing else yet.

I could get into that, someone for snake to take down would be cool but I want to see more main characters, if they want to stick with MGS2 then a Raiden, Solidius and Octolot would be cool. Beyond that MGS1 Snake and Liquid, MGS3 Big Boss and MGS5 ground Zero Snake and Venom Snake too.

I had a feeling you would be getting that one :lol It looks fantastic and I must admit that I have been eyeing it for the last few days :monkey3

Cool, I would say get it but not having it in hand that would be premature of me to suggest, I'll post a review of my thoughts when I do get my hands on it:wink1:

I had a feeling you would be getting that one :lol It looks fantastic and I must admit that I have been eyeing it for the last few days :monkey3

Seems to be a real roll of the dice on how well the faces are painted, and the black shading on the body is nowhere near as tidily done as it was on the proto (Figma Guyver all over again).

That said, it seems like this is the only game in town for a decent MGS2 Snake and is likely to remain as such for the foreseeable future. I've decided I'm going to pick one up at some point, and probably the Gurlukovich Soldier too.

I could get into that, someone for snake to take down would be cool but I want to see more main characters, if they want to stick with MGS2 then a Raiden, Solidius and Octolot would be cool.

I'm actually very tempted to break my 'no PAK' rule over Solidus, because I doubt Figma will give us more than two or three figures from MGS2.

Back