Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the limtoys MGS solid ever exist? I've been gone forever, life stuff, missed everything.

Solidus, would you be so kind to help me out with a few t-shirts when they become available? It seems that it's just for the US.
they are available in many countries i think they get released in febuary. check your local uniqlo they have a calender on it. currently it is street fighter and tekken.

Did the limtoys MGS solid ever exist? I've been gone forever, life stuff, missed everything.
Not yet, seemed to go on the back burner after Gunslinger & the Investigator. Hopefully after the the latter, then the Cowboy and Nathan we might see something. Surprised they didn’t capitalise on the timing Metal Gear Collection by at least getting 1 version of Snake up for preorder.

They confirmed they were working on it 3 or 4 years ago but since then they have put the figures on the back burner. Last updates are from 2 years ago. Considering LIM's line-up (Investigator, Nathan, John, Dutch, Aloy, Ellie and Joel, plus 1/12 figures) I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon. I was very excited when they confirmed they were working on Solid Snake figures because their figures are awesome but I kinda lost hope.

They confirmed they were working on it 3 or 4 years ago but since then they have put the figures on the back burner. Last updates are from 2 years ago. Considering LIM's line-up (Investigator, Nathan, John, Dutch, Aloy, Ellie and Joel, plus 1/12 figures) I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon. I was very excited when they confirmed they were working on Solid Snake figures because their figures are awesome but I kinda lost hope.
I’m pretty sure they reconfirm every year.

Last I remember they were thinking about how to handle Snakes (MGS1) body suit. Either cloth or plastic.

I think it should be like Hot Toys Batfleck, that nailed the muscular look and material perfectly

Last edited:
they are available in many countries i think they get released in febuary. check your local uniqlo they have a calender on it. currently it is street fighter

they are available in many countries i think they get released in febuary. check your local uniqlo they have a calender on it. currently it is street fighter and tekken.
I've checked the european store and there was nothing. Not even Tekken or SF.

Oh yeah, while I'm back for anybody who's a fan of Solid Snake, you can get him in fortnite in 5 days or so. He's part of the new pass. Not figure related but I figured I'd let you cats know since we're all MGS fans here.

Oh yeah, while I'm back for anybody who's a fan of Solid Snake, you can get him in fortnite in 5 days or so. He's part of the new pass. Not figure related but I figured I'd let you cats know since we're all MGS fans here.
Do you need to buy this battle pass to get him, or is there a free way of doing it?

Do you need to buy this battle pass to get him, or is there a free way of doing it?
you gotta pay like 10$ if you didn't earn enough for a free pass, since you CAN get the passes for free forever, but it takes about a year from free vbs. However, since he's the secret skin, all you gotta do to get him are the little mini quests to unlock his skin immediately when they come in 5 days. You can probably do most of them in team rumble in one match.

The old Snake style and other cosmetics won't be available right away but MGS2 is!

For anybody wondering, Snake and all of his stuff is avaiable now in the pass, with MGS2 Raiden with his mask being a shop item later. His quests are super easy too!

For anybody wondering, Snake and all of his stuff is avaiable now in the pass, with MGS2 Raiden with his mask being a shop item later. His quests are super easy too!
Started playing Fortnite just for Old Snake Lol
I read that battle pass characters don't go for sale in the shop after the season concludes, unlike characters introduced via the shop. Is this true? If so, that's a bummer, since there are some past skins that would've been cool to acquire. Oh well, glad to have gotten Snake in time. Thanks!

Started playing Fortnite just for Old Snake Lol
I read that battle pass characters don't go for sale in the shop after the season concludes, unlike characters introduced via the shop. Is this true? If so, that's a bummer, since there are some past skins that would've been cool to acquire. Oh well, glad to have gotten Snake in time. Thanks!
Yeah, for now, but there's so many old skins you simply can't get anymore that are iconic I don't see them keeping up with that much longer. Until they decide to break the glass on old skins, they're gone for now, Snake is top, also Raiden was in the shop by surprise too with his Skull suit complete with mask.

I wish I hadn't waited so long to get into the game, but I didn't have the pc for it back when it was hot lol. Glad you're enjoyin it!

Thanks! Hope you're right about Epic rereleasing old battle pass gear -- I need that Matrix sentinel glider!
It's really cool playing as Old Snake for the first time since MGS4. Would've been neat to also have an alt skin of him with his full-face octocamo mask, but I'm super happy he's in the game. Revives my wish for a 1/6 company to update him from Medicom's original. Seeing as we seem to be living through a 3rd-party renaissance right now, I'm crossing my fingers that something rises up.
Also: MGS4 Raiden in Fortnite would be amazing

Thanks! Hope you're right about Epic rereleasing old battle pass gear -- I need that Matrix sentinel glider!
It's really cool playing as Old Snake for the first time since MGS4. Would've been neat to also have an alt skin of him with his full-face octocamo mask, but I'm super happy he's in the game. Revives my wish for a 1/6 company to update him from Medicom's original. Seeing as we seem to be living through a 3rd-party renaissance right now, I'm crossing my fingers that something rises up.
Also: MGS4 Raiden in Fortnite would be amazing
Well, the latest surveys suggest we might get MGS4 / r Raiden so who knows, it's a bummer he's not got the octocamo mask but I only run MGS2 Snake. Who knows, we might get 3rd party support if the rumors of the mgs4 remaster are true.

I'm still waiting on Lim's MGS2 Snake, I know somebody else did one, but it's not what I was after.

Back