Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zii.PROduction 1/6 Metal Legend 2 is great.
However, I wanted the body to have muscle.
I'm looking forward to LIM. I can't wait for the announcement of 2022.

MGS 2 Snake was teased years ago so it's natural that it's finally being picked back up, also I don't think anyone here has forgotten the first MGS game, not even the OG Metal Gear games.

Solid is one of my favorite video game characters ever and has been a grail figure of mine for a long, long time, I try to replay all the games at least once every year, during the pandemic the MGS cast did virtual signings and I felt like a kid again because I've never been able to go abroad to attend conventions and after all these years I finally managed to get a print of Shinkawa's art signed by David Hayter to celebrate this character that resonates deeply with me and I'm still looking for a place to hang it that does it justice.

We are fans of all the games (except Survive) and there couldn't be a better time for us to start making these complicated suits, we have the proper knowledge and best factories at our disposal, had this been done a few years ago as it was planned it would've never been on the level it will be now, I wish we could make all versions of Solid but there is a good reason why MGS1 Snake hasn't happened... Yet.

Everything sounds like music to my ears. I love MG (even after V kind broke my heart at the end) and having a 1/6 Snake from each game on my shelve would be a dream. I'm confident you guys can deliver. Can't wait!

Maybe I'm selfish but all I really want to see is another 1/6 Old Snake one day. I have the Medicom one but as much as I love MGS & MGS2, there was something about playing MGS4. I love the Acts. Detail and story. I know soon we'll have Solid Snake figures, but MGS4 is one I really want to see again.

Maybe I'm selfish but all I really want to see is another 1/6 Old Snake one day. I have the Medicom one but as much as I love MGS & MGS2, there was something about playing MGS4. I love the Acts. Detail and story. I know soon we'll have Solid Snake figures, but MGS4 is one I really want to see again.
Totally agree with you! I don't get why companies have been evading a 1/6 scale old snake as it's such a cool representation of the character. I don't preorder figures anymore as they seem to drop in price post-release, but if someone did an old snake properly, I would pre-order day one. Would probably get a second one near or post release. Also, why not make a ground-zeroes snake with that kick-ass outfit, accessories and NVGs. That's the real big boss and I reckon it'll sell like hot cakes.

That said, really looking forward to Limtoys' MGS / MGS 2 snake. Will def. preorder that one as Lim products sell out really fast.

I would love a Old Snake figure too. I just think think Snake figures from MGS1 and 2 would take precedence over it.

Totally agree with you! I don't get why companies have been evading a 1/6 scale old snake as it's such a cool representation of the character. I don't preorder figures anymore as they seem to drop in price post-release, but if someone did an old snake properly, I would pre-order day one. Would probably get a second one near or post release. Also, why not make a ground-zeroes snake with that kick-ass outfit, accessories and NVGs. That's the real big boss and I reckon it'll sell like hot cakes.

That said, really looking forward to Limtoys' MGS / MGS 2 snake. Will def. preorder that one as Lim products sell out really fast.

The sneaking suit from Ground Zeroes is amazing. I wish Lim Toys would make it instead of the one from The Phantom Pain.

Solid is very popular.
I'm still not sure which of the 2021 MGS1 or MGS2 will be announced first, but I'm looking forward to both.
I will definitely pre-order.

Limtoys on Facebook:

so is it Mgs1 or 2? Or both? :lol we’ve been told it’s mgs2, but this picture says otherwise :)

Attachments

• E9FAC473-2322-44AD-87D9-92190D4DB9B3.jpeg
    E9FAC473-2322-44AD-87D9-92190D4DB9B3.jpeg
    304.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Limtoys on Facebook:

so is it Mgs1 or 2? Or both? :lol we’ve been told it’s mgsq, but this picture says otherwise :)
YES!!! MGS1 Snake!!! I knew it. I do still have hope they will also give us MGS2 Snake but after this. This is everyone most wanted especially for me I can already see how awesome and packed it's going to be.

That's a Cosbaby Oscar Isaac, you're all welcome! :D

But seriously we have lots of cool stuff planned for next year, depending on how things play out maybe in more than one scale!
I love Oscar Isaac as an actor and no doubt he'll probably do a good job with Snake but he definitely wasn't my first choice I think Scott Eastwood would have been better but only because in my mind Huge Jackman could have played Big Boss. Lol also super excited for this bro I already know how Lim is going to handle this release another instant buy.

Back