Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda wish they hadn't choose to go with Raiden first, i know why they did it but i wish they hadn't

imho MGS4 has the weakest character designs. I guess you can say the BB unit is kinda cool but again i don't think they really are that well designed.

I doubt i'd pick them up in all honesty

IKR.. they based their decision from a poll that only limited people had knowledge of not to mention the language barrier.... I really wish they went for the grayfox instead.. The PAK version performed very well imagine how a 1:6 version would do

I kinda wish they hadn't choose to go with Raiden first, i know why they did it but i wish they hadn't

imho MGS4 has the weakest character designs. I guess you can say the BB unit is kinda cool but again i don't think they really are that well designed.

I doubt i'd pick them up in all honesty

If HT makes a MGS4 Raiden, they better give us the prologue Revengeance Raiden head as well, since he practically uses the same body.

Haha, the boss sells for around $100 USD in Singapore now man. Not sure about Malaysia though. Don't think many people want to buy her lol

She's still at retail price here! But I think somebody will cave in eventually and drop her. There's a Naked Snake for $130 on Lowyat.

I really wished HT would have went with Revengeance Raiden instead, the Medicom one was fine as it is. Imagine Revengeance Raiden in 16/ scale with the Evil Supes base. :drool

If HT makes a MGS4 Raiden, they better give us the prologue Revengeance Raiden head as well, since he practically uses the same body.

She's still at retail price here! But I think somebody will cave in eventually and drop her. There's a Naked Snake for $130 on Lowyat.

I really wished HT would have went with Revengeance Raiden instead, the Medicom one was fine as it is. Imagine Revengeance Raiden in 16/ scale with the Evil Supes base. :drool

Howard chan just confirmend it from an interview and mentioned that they'll be announcing it "SOON"

Howard chan just confirmend it from an interview and mentioned that they'll be announcing it "SOON"

j-jonah-jameson-laughing-gif.gif

Is 13,560 JPY plus shipping the going rate for Liquid and Raiden PAK combined plus shipping on top of that?
Thats about £85 for both and most stores here sell for atleast £60 each so thats a real good deal

Even if he is to be hot Toy'd i still think hes a real nice figure.

lned.jpg

ieqb.jpg

tv4d.jpg

I just hope when i do come to sell him if HT do indeed make one the demand wont disappear for the medicom version. Unless of course HT release it and its a bit lackluster

Old Snake is a must!!!!! And would love a Big Boss from MGS4 as well. Thats my grail figure right there.

I am just happy there is hope the line isn’t dead.

I always thought you did an excellent job on that.

Yea one of the best i seen.

Thanks guys. Listen, if you guys still can't find someone to repaint it I'll try to do it for you guys probably sometime next year. I'd be happy to repaint for fellow fans on this forum but I'm always occupied with work.

I remember sending the Old Snake headsculpt to be repainted back in 2011 and not only was it expensive, but the guy did a horrible, half @$$ job. That inspired me to do it myself. I still have a pic of his work:

Last edited:
Best Old Snake i've seen Ryan, Nice paint up

It'll probably more accurate than the HT one haha

Thanks Frank. Any news on your MGS2 Amnur paint job? What are you gonna do with it now that the IDM project is a go? Would make a nice Young Snake face camo, no?

Nah i haven't yet, i sent it to a painter who now won't answer my emails

Spoke to another member and he said he's had one of his heads for nearing 2 years :thud:

So it think i'm going to get it when i get it and without any sort of communication

If i'd have known i wouldn't had sent it to him, he just never mentioned being mega busy and up to him receiving it he was replying to my emails

It certainly will. I think i'll probably just stick the body jacket thing from the yamato MGS1 snake over it and have it like MGS1 with a MGS2 head for now

Thanks Frank. Any news on your MGS2 Amnur paint job? What are you gonna do with it now that the IDM project is a go? Would make a nice Young Snake face camo, no?

Thanks guys. Listen, if you guys still can't find someone to repaint it I'll try to do it for you guys probably sometime next year. I'd be happy to repaint for fellow fans on this forum but I'm always occupied with work.

I remember sending the Old Snake headsculpt to be repainted back in 2011 and not only was it expensive, but the guy did a horrible, half @$$ job. That inspired me to do it myself. I still have a pic of his work:

20120617134355.jpg

Awesome i’ll keep it in mind.

Back