Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slutty Naomi? :monkey3

256yefm.gif

MEI LING!?

Nope. :lol I'll post some WIP eventually. I actually got the idea when I was searching for Pliskin's vest and I stumbled upon her outfit. I so happen to have a headsculpt that's a dead ringer to her too, but I'll resculpt the head regardless.

I'll update the MGS customs thread eventually but till then keep guessin' fellas. :lol

In trying to puzzle my figs in together this is how my meryl is. I need to make more room for liquid, 2 raidens, and another solidus..........

MGS collectibles tend to be a sausage fest. :lol Maybe Meryl should be upfront because she's smaller than the guys?

Btw Jason loved that vid of your lighting.

Could be liquid have seen him done before. I been on a mission for yrs. failed commissions i even had a accurate coat made for him.

Nope. :lol I'll post some WIP eventually. I actually got the idea when I was searching for Pliskin's vest and I stumbled upon her outfit. I so happen to have a headsculpt that's a dead ringer to her too, but I'll resculpt the head regardless.

I'll update the MGS customs thread eventually but till then keep guessin' fellas. :lol

MGS collectibles tend to be a sausage fest. Maybe Meryl should be upfront because she's smaller than the guys?

Eva?

1361358379706393167.GIF

MGS collectibles tend to be a sausage fest. :lol Maybe Meryl should be upfront because she's smaller than the guys?

Btw Jason loved that vid of your lighting.

Too easy, Holly White.

I see she enlisted in the Military after finding out her dad was a Meth Kingpin :lol

1042fqf.gif

Oh i thought he meant he'd got one commissioned. I don't like the Yamato one

I can't remember who Elvis said did his Ocelot Jacket. Psycho something i think was the name but that was really good

I'm interested in collecting some of the Play Arts figures but I've read online that there have been bootlegs plaguing the line.
Does anyone know for sure if Solidus and Meryl have bootleg versions out there? I know that Cyborg Ninja is sort of easy to spot due to the wording on his helmet not matching the official release.
Are there tell-tale signs for Solidus and Meryl too?
Any replies will be greatly appreciated.

She was the first in Koji's new line in teetz and azz in MGS >_>

Don't discourage me! :lol

Oh i thought he meant he'd got one commissioned. I don't like the Yamato one

I can't remember who Elvis said did his Ocelot Jacket. Psycho something i think was the name but that was really good

Yeah I wish someone would make that coat in bulk quantities too. The Yamato one was fine as it is but there's plenty of room for improvements. We could build the entire FOXHOUND with that coat.

Back