Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just look at Square's games, out of touch is putting it lightly.

A fair point! They're meeting a perceived demand with their games while ignoring a genuine demand with their merchandise.

It's really just a few Play Arts that take off. I see loads Batman stuff, while certain MGS figures sell out.

Aside from Kaz, Mery and Solidus (due to the pricing) the rest flew off the shelves.

If they haven't be reissued by now, they won't be.

I knew these would be big sellers from the beginning, mainly the MGS1 line. So I capitalized immediately and snagged them early on.

Guys Im kinda...worried and upset with the prices these figures are reaching. I checked in the Square Enix's US Store and they have them for PO too, they are USD$80 (+tax surely).
Where Im going is that they are getting even expensive than Raiden when first released (and by now we all know how much awesomeness the figure delivered, with lots of weapons and a stand).

Where is the most cheapest store to PO these guys? I dont want to spend $80 for them, prices are crazy now, what's next? Otacon for $100?

EDIT: Amiami atm is my first choice, price for them should be $157, but then I'll have to wait for the shipping to Chile which it MIGHT be $14 pero figure I guess, still not too cheap

No search through ebay exactly how I wrote it and they should come up with in 30 searches both ninjas are out of the box and snake is not.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Thanks for the info man :).

Saw your flickr album! Amazing Collection! Love the way you have displayed the figures :).

Was wondering, where did you get that PAK zero version sneaking suit figure? Can't seem to find it anywhere. Been searching for ages now :/.

I've been collecting these Play Arts figures since they became Kai I got him when he was readily available or at least almost. Thank you for the kind words. Anytime I see a deal I try to post it for you guys. I guess $200 is a good deal for these figures considering what they really go for these days. I remember getting my ninja and solid Snake for 53 dollars a piece when they first came out.

Just type in Metal Gear figures make sure that it's set to newly-listed. They should come up with in 30 searches sorry I thought I posted that before but realized I didn't

That's a nice deal, I got SS for $95 and Red Ninja for $150
Still missing the regular version tho

He does, he messaged me immediately after I placed the order. He's selling that artbook collection too. I just don't have 600$ to drop on it.

Back