Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been collecting these Play Arts figures since they became Kai I got him when he was readily available or at least almost. Thank you for the kind words. Anytime I see a deal I try to post it for you guys. I guess $200 is a good deal for these figures considering what they really go for these days. I remember getting my ninja and solid Snake for 53 dollars a piece when they first came out.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Thank you for letting us know about the auctions. I really appreciate it :). You were lucky to get solid snake and ninja at that price. I missed out on the pre orders but managed to get them for $90 each. Later konami's online had some more cyborg ninjas for sale and i managed to get another cyborg ninja for $70 shipped :D. Looking for a MISB red ninja though.

My yellow raiden arrived yesterday! It looks great! That play-japan deal is pretty neat! Even i can't match that price. I bought around 10 of the yellow ones. I sell em here in Singapore.

I really hope to get my hands on the HK exclusive blue one. I heard that will also be a 1000 pc limited edition.

im already looking daily for the blue. its the the only one i dont have at least paid for. ill be getting the red version toward the end of the summer. whats the cap on the yellow model? i think the white one wasnt really limited to 25,000pcs. maybe 2500pcs. its dwindling on ebay already. the original is still everywhere now.

I got standard Raiden for $100 on eBay just now. I already have the white one...not too fussed about the other variants. I look forward to seeing your displays though guys!

I'd love a Solid Snake, hopefully someone will get some in stock at a reasonable price. I came across Fox at convention last year, glad I got him!

What's the deal with the regular Raiden? I only pre-ordered the White and Red ones because I figured the black would be everywhere. Then it was pre-sold out everywhere months before it even hit America. Are there more of the regular Raiden coming or do I need to suck it up and pay $100 off ebay?

Are there more of the regular Raiden coming or do I need to suck it up and pay $100 off ebay?

I had ordered one at Midtown Comics, but they called me to say they wouldn't be getting enough to fill their preorders, so they refunded him. So I decided to get one sooner rather than later, since the price is likely to shoot up. $100 is my limit for a Play Arts figure though (I got Solidus for $80).

im already looking daily for the blue. its the the only one i dont have at least paid for. ill be getting the red version toward the end of the summer. whats the cap on the yellow model? i think the white one wasnt really limited to 25,000pcs. maybe 2500pcs. its dwindling on ebay already. the original is still everywhere now.

Yeap same here. Been stalking ebay on a daily basis to see the blue one pop up :D. I have all the raidens so far and have the red one PO as well. Looking forward to receiving that one. The yellow model is also limited to 1000 pieces worldwide. In fact, all three Battle Raidens (yellow, red and blue) are limited to 1000 pieces worldwide.

What's the deal with the regular Raiden? I only pre-ordered the White and Red ones because I figured the black would be everywhere. Then it was pre-sold out everywhere months before it even hit America. Are there more of the regular Raiden coming or do I need to suck it up and pay $100 off ebay?

Hey you should still be able to get him for retail price at the NA square enix store.

They are going to re issue the regular raiden in September. Keep a look out for pre orders on websites.

Anyone still looking for a MIB White Raiden?

I got one from a buyer here and sadly I need to part with it as I've got some BIG bills coming up (specifically, a newborn baby!!)

Asking $118 dlvd in continental USA (paid via paypal GIFT; paypal payments must include 12% fees + sales tax).

PM me if interested!

This customize Raiden figure looks freaking cool!

360.jpg
1104.jpg

For more info https://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=130778

Hey fellow freaks, I wanna introduce my buddy here mosyacollectibles to the forums. Please give him a warm welcome and look forward to his insights on the MGS collectible world. :clap

Thank you for the intro Ryan! I really appreciate it bro :)!

Didn't know about this forum otherwise I would have joined years ago! :)

Back