Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone wants my own Cam Clarke signature send me a dollar :monkey3

counting-money-o.gif

Play Arts Kai Solid Snake is on eBay for $160 shipped. It doesn't come with the box, but has all accessories. The seller is blinded3390 if anyone is interested in this.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

Yeah, these high prices they are going for are only for the desperate now. I can't believe how much they have inflated from 60$ a year or so ago.

Does anybody have any theories on why the old PW PAK line hasn't gone up in value like, at all? Too much supply or not much of a demand for them? There are still Jungle Fatigues/Sneaking Suit/Battle dress Snakes where I live for less than $60.

Last edited:
All the other ones are still the same price but the jungle fatigues isn't any lower than $80. But I hear you I can't figure out why that is because they're so accurate to the game style. Also the sneaking suit version is the most expensive one.

Well aside from the Battle Dress, the whole line is underscaled. And personally, aside from the BDU version I think it's a pretty bland set of figures.

Play Arts Kai Solid Snake is on eBay for $160 shipped. It doesn't come with the box, but has all accessories. The seller is blinded3390 if anyone is interested in this.

****!!!! I missed it!!! I would have jumped on that!:mad: Looks like an evilbayer named dakota8146 snagged it up and already has it relisted for $190 + $12 shipping. Might not be the same guy but seems a little fishy that another pops up later in the day with stock photos and no box.

Last edited:
Entertainment Earth just got jungle fatigue Big Boss in stock for $45. Not sure if anyone missed him for cheap but I had him on preorder for an MSF soldier.

Most of the figures from PW will more than likely be done again but re tooled for MGS5 too so there is really no rush to get them

I also jumped on The play-Japan Deal! CAnt wait for him! Still Looking for The gekkos but they will be a Pain in The *** to get them! Also cant wait for more mgs1 Figures... Slowly we are coming to the more interessting enemys!!!

Anybody on here snag those PAK Solid Snake and Ninja boxed figures for under £60 each or there abouts?
Sounded like they had damage but at that price who gives a funk?

I also jumped on The play-Japan Deal! CAnt wait for him! Still Looking for The gekkos but they will be a Pain in The *** to get them! Also cant wait for more mgs1 Figures... Slowly we are coming to the more interessting enemys!!!

go to urbancollector.com and type gekko. theyre $26 for a pair. theyre slated for release in august.:hi5:

Bit of credit to give CQC for bringing this set to light on ebay a while ago

dscf6861p.jpg

dscf6862tz.jpg

dscf6863j.jpg

dscf6864u.jpg

Will try and post some HQ pics of the gekkos today

Back