Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this looks better than I was expecting. Not Lim quality, but good enough. I would purchase him if he was at my typical retailers (i.e., OSK or Giantoys). Oh well, I am happy for those of you that have one on the way!

Always worried about eBay’s scummy (and practically nonexistent) stances and policies for preorders. Went for nabbing one last night anyway and it already shipped. Best of luck and can’t wait to see more!

Arrived!

Overall quality is very nice.
The magazine pouch is attached with Velcro.
However, I think the range of motion is narrow.
The head is a little cheesy, but it's a passing score.

1686981499221.jpg
1686981501617.jpg
1686981505981.jpg
1686981507853.jpg
1686981511297.jpg
1686981519300.jpg

Thanks for posting those bud. Looks good! I’m glad I ordered! Mines on the way from eBay. My first 1:6 figure in years. Very excited.

I think he may greatly improve from a body swap. The neck area is just very weird proportionately on the ganghood bane style body that’s used here. Does the outfit appear easy to get off?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those bud. Looks good! I’m glad I ordered! Mines on the way from eBay. My first 1:6 figure in years. Very excited.

I think he may greatly improve from a body swap. The neck area is just very weird proportionately on the ganghood bane style body that’s used here. Does the outfit appear easy to get off?
The suit separates at the waist.
Not sure if it can be removed.

Looks kinda meh, but it's definitely a take what you can get franchise sadly. I'll hold out for Lim Toys eventual release of Snake that will probably get revealed around 2030 or so.

Not too bad looking, I'll wait and see what LIM comes up with. I'm sure by that time, we'll probably get a remake of MGS2 anyway, so there would probably be more third parties doing Solid Snake

Anyone know if Lim still plans to come back to MGS?
It wasn't that long ago, but @R_R_X mentioned that they were still working on them.
I just don't remember if he said it was both MGS1 & 2 Snakes. I think it was. :unsure:
I hope they make MGS1 Snake, even though I've played 2 more, MGS1 Snake is still the coolest one. lol

Yeh I will second for an MGS1 Snake… I hope with the Snake Eater remake we may get a new Naked Snake too in one of the camouflage patterns.

Sato, please post more pics if you can! I’m itching to get this figure, but there are hardly any pics of it in hand out there.

Back