Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed! I'm so desperate for anything metal gear. The least hot toys can do ( if they even still hold the license ) is update their garbage releases from way back. I'll take a jungle fatigues snake and jungle fatigues boss!

Though with the laziness possible , hot toys will simply re release the boss in sneaking suit with updated paint...

MG1, MG2, MGS1, MGS2 and MGS3 HD will be coming to all current systems as well, albeit with some cuts to copyrighted footage according to the official PS website. I'm more interested in these over a remake, but hopefully the cuts aren't drastic.
when will we have remake of mg1 & 2? i think the rest of the games are modern enough to be played along with cinematics but not mg1 & 2.

when will we have remake of mg1 & 2? i think the rest of the games are modern enough to be played along with cinematics but not mg1 & 2.
It's pretty obvious the Silent Hill 2 remake that Konami for some weird reason is remaking the most popular entry in both franchises. I personally think SH2 doesn't need a remake, but SH1 desperately does. Ditto with MGS3, it's still fine but they're clearly aiming for max profit with their approach.

It's pretty obvious the Silent Hill 2 remake that Konami for some weird reason is remaking the most popular entry in both franchises. I personally think SH2 doesn't need a remake, but SH1 desperately does. Ditto with MGS3, it's still fine but they're clearly aiming for max profit with their approach.
Can’t speak to Silent hill as for MGS, Remaking MGS3 first does make sense since chronological it’s the first in the series. Hoping they do continue and remake mgs1 or even metal gear

Can’t speak to Silent hill as for MGS, Remaking MGS3 first does make sense since chronological it’s the first in the series. Hoping they do continue and remake mgs1 or even metal gear
Yes! I’m hopeful the fact they dropped the 3 for the Snake Eater remake means they’re intending to run the whole series chronologically with fresh remakes in addition to the remasters coming out.

I never played MSG 3 cause I'm worse than your grandmother at video games. It always ends in me throwing the controller and screaming obscenities.

But I remember when this figure came out and instantly sold out. I saw it and said "Oh my god that's so freaking cool...I want one! But alas, there wasn't one to be had for less than several hundred dollars.

MGS III Naked Snake Zombie face paint.jpg

Good lord, just looks how incredible that is! The skull face paint, the square camo pattern broken up with a black band on his right leg, fingerless gloves. What an outfit!

I have long dreamed of seeing this in 1/12 scale. I doubt it'll ever happen, but I can dream.

Yes! I’m hopeful the fact they dropped the 3 for the Snake Eater remake means they’re intending to run the whole series chronologically with fresh remakes in addition to the remasters coming out.
if they do this then it would be another 2 years until the next remake coz they gonna have to make mg1 and 2 from scratch, with minimal content to begin with including writings since i doubt theres any existing novel or script for them and kojima is no longer on board. even for resident evil 2 and 3 remakes took a year or 2 to release.

I think it looks pretty decent to be honest, and I was very skeptical of the prototype, but the finished figure looks better than the proto for me, and now I really want it. I still don’t like the texture to the suit which we all know is inaccurate, and the neck looks a little wide, (ganghood bane style body?) but other than that, I need this figure. It’s solid snake at 1:6 - beggars can’t be choosers! Ha

Cheers for posting sato. Where have you ordered from?
I also pre-ordered from Amazon Japan.

From Zii's Instagram
The head sculpt is also better than the prototype.
Looking at the ebay image, the bandana's misalignment has been corrected.

Last edited:
Back