Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm prefer this one for Nendoroid.
ab1bc2ed433f660e390a8d15d362b9de.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone noticed that the Vgm14 hot toys The Boss figure finally looks like her if you watch the pachinko trailer? I found some consolation in that

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

In case you guys are interested in a stand to secure your 1/2 scale Rex, the Tamashii Stage Act Trident is a good solution. Im working with a member on another forum to design a stand adapter for a different stand that he produces and will be more secure than this one. I hate stands to be honest but for something this expensive id rather be safe than sorry.

4D7CBC13-ECD4-40ED-8D60-6B281BA06F8A.jpg

81B1A8E3-C3C0-461F-B90E-51EEF7103917.jpg

Hey guys, I'm somewhat at a crossroads here. I was thinking of shrinking down my MGS collection (because I think I grew out of the series) and thinking of only keeping one character each- That means one of my MGS3 Snakes has to go. Should I keep the Sneaking Suit or the BDU? What do you guys think?

18263234841_6111e3f392_z.jpg

17087193601_9cf5079098_z.jpg

Old snake looks like he's riding an old person scooter and Raiden's sitting on an Asian potty (aka. a hole in the ground), only to realize that he's out of toilet paper, and he waves his hand frantically above the stall for someone to spare him a square.

Oh yeah - I'll be getting that kit, because I have the rest :lol. I need a freakin' army of REXes.

Keep the BDU, it's his default look and it's not like the sneaking suit offers much for articulation or value :lol

Plus I would imagine it's more likely to ruin in your climate

I would keep the BDU. It's how everyone remembers him & u can always change the camo for a new look.

Keep the BDU, it's his default look and it's not like the sneaking suit offers much for articulation or value :lol

Plus I would imagine it's more likely to ruin in your climate

Thanks guys! I was leaning towards the BDU as well, I thought the Sneaking Suit looks more like an astronaut suit than anything down to earth, pun intended.

Old snake looks like he's riding an old person scooter and Raiden's sitting on an Asian potty (aka. a hole in the ground), only to realize that he's out of toilet paper, and he waves his hand frantically above the stall for someone to spare him a square.

Oh yeah - I'll be getting that kit, because I have the rest :lol. I need a freakin' army of REXes.

You've been watching too much Japanese animes..

Yeah, Frank's right about the longevity of the BDU - you shouldn't have to worry about it, and the Sneaking Suit looks pretty dis-proportioned. Keep the BDU, sell the Sneaking Suit.

Btw, I haven't watched annie may in a month. Sporadically booting MGS V, however...

:mwaha:lol

Still looks more like Old Snake than the 3A piece of dootie :rolleyes2

I wish I could've gotten my hands on both dootie Snake and cat piss Ocelot for Ray. But, no one's selling them loose :gah:

Yeah, Frank's right about the longevity of the BDU - you shouldn't have to worry about it, and the Sneaking Suit looks pretty dis-proportioned.

Btw, I haven't watched annie may in a month. Sporadically booting MGS V, however...

I wish I could've gotten my hands on both dootie Snake and cat piss Ocelot for Ray. But, no one's selling them loose :gah:

And Ocelot actually looks worse...

Back