Menlojames Star Wars customs Aurra Sing update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Menlojames all kinds of Star Wars customs

If your interested. I just got some super super thin leather and will be finishing this in leather and offering the outer coat sometime next month or so. There will be a few tweak and length adjustment plus some details added.

Sorrry to hijack your thread.

Thanks Jabba_man! IMHO There is something about Star Wars Customs that makes it funner to make then regular movie characters. I put some more time into Bane and some more WIP Pics now about 70% done. I hope to finish him next weekend.

Looking great so far man. For some reason bounty hunters are always difficult to do. I guess its because of all the gadgets and gizmos. Bounty hunters have always had more complex costumes, even from the start. Look at the complexity of Boba Fett compared to every other character in the OT.

I have to say though that brim on his hat should be a lot wider (I know you did make it). Would be great if you could actually make one out of leather or similar material to his coat.
I'm also curious where the hands/guantlets come from. They look familiar like I've seen them before but I just can't place it.

Dude, he's looking awesome!
Thank you so much I still have a ton of work to do on him

WOW, Great job..
Thank you very much!

Cad bane looks pretty sweet bro im loving seeing these. Where Is those hands from bro they are prefect?!
Thanks! The hands and Gauntlets are from the Diamond Select Cad bane get them while Amazon has them at the link below
Amazon.com: Diamond Select Toys Star Wars: Cad Bane Bust Bank Figure: Toys & Games

If your interested. I just got some super super thin leather and will be finishing this in leather and offering the outer coat sometime next month or so. There will be a few tweak and length adjustment plus some details added.
Sorrry to hijack your thread.

That Coat looks great. if I didn't spend so much time working on the one I have I would have definitely been intersted.
I was thinking the same thing on the hands. They look perfect.

Thanks the hands are the Diamond select Cad Bane bank bust hands repainted.

Looking great so far man. For some reason bounty hunters are always difficult to do. I guess its because of all the gadgets and gizmos. Bounty hunters have always had more complex costumes, even from the start. Look at the complexity of Boba Fett compared to every other character in the OT.

I have to say though that brim on his hat should be a lot wider (I know you did make it). Would be great if you could actually make one out of leather or similar material to his coat.
I'm also curious where the hands/guantlets come from. They look familiar like I've seen them before but I just can't place it.

I do like the hat the head came with though I have an idea I may experiment with this weekend for a slightly different look. I just got the final missing parts in the mail today and will need time to weather them and give this guy the time he deserves. I just started season 5 of the Clone wars so I am loving the Darth Maul and Savage Opress. They are my next projects after Bane is completed. I have a ton of figures in the Pipeline Thank you for your kind words everyone!!! and the inspiration!!

I forgot the best part the bank comes with one of his blasters you can take it out of the hand. It is a little big I plan on shrinking it.

I got a lot more work done on Cad Bane though got distracted with one of my next projects

I used a repainted Gentle Giant Jedi Luke head on a ZCW body with Sideshow clothing He looks kind of thick in the body I may try a tt slim.

Last edited:

Cad Bane is just about done, I am still working on his pistols and once they are done I will make his holsters to make sure they are the right size. I changed out his hat let me know which one you think looks better. Thanks!

The hat brim looks right size wise, but I think the brim needs to be tilted down in the front and the sides to look like this.

Cad-Bane.jpg

Cad Bane is just about done, I am still working on his pistols and once they are done I will make his holsters to make sure they are the right size. I changed out his hat let me know which one you think looks better. Thanks!

Who´s this guy? Coming from OT?

He's from the Clone Wars. A bounty hunter. He's like the Boba Fett of the Clone Wars... well except for young Boba of course. haha

That looks pretty sweet. The new hat is definitely better.

Thanks Natedog! I appreciate it!

The hat brim looks right size wise, but I think the brim needs to be tilted down in the front and the sides to look like this.

Thanks Outlander! you are right I need to adjust the brim.

View attachment 136783

Who´s this guy? Coming from OT?
He is from the Cartoon series of Star Wars Clone WARS. If you haven't seen the series I highly recommend it!

He's from the Clone Wars. A bounty hunter. He's like the Boba Fett of the Clone Wars... well except for young Boba of course. haha
You got it Spudtrooper! Thanks for the help.

I have put more time into Savage Opress and this is what I have so far.

Love The Clone Wars so you know I'm digging Opress. Bane is also coming along amazingly. Looks like these figures will not be made by any companies anytime soon, so it's up to customizers to make them come to life.

Thanks Outlander! I appreciate your comments, I love the Clone wars as well and I need to find a way to watch the episodes from season 6. I Used the Hot Toys General Zod head for Opress. I wish sideshow would make a lot of characters from the series especially the Ashoka Tano and robot legs Maul. Thanks again!

For Tarkin I know the sleeves are way too short (the clothing is Hasbro) I plan on working on this I made the belt with leather. For Savage Opress I will be completely replacing his arm Gauntlents.

Nice Paint on Maul. Whats going on with all the Obiwans in the background?

Thanks Natedog! I am painting up a lot of Obi's right now, I have 4 Obi Wans on my work bench though I am also going to make an animated Clone wars version soon as well. I usually try to paint a bunch of heads up at the same time and removed the other projects I am working on to just show my Star Wars guys! I still have a lot of work to do but this is my little paint station.

Last edited:
Back