Menlojames Star Wars customs Aurra Sing update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Menlojames all kinds of Star Wars customs Darth Maul and Dooku post 59

GG Dooku is definitely a good alternative to the Hasbro head. Nice!

Thanks Dorgmal Snow and NateDog!
I finished my Obi Wan, made a custom belt used did boots and hasbro clothing

Last edited:

Great job on Ben from Hasbro stuff.. are you gonna tea stain his frock to give it that dirty old man look?

As for the Mauls.. cooer lummie chiffin nice... each one a classic bad ass pose... my favourite pose Maul did was on tatooine after he fought Qui Gon.. he stands... arm out with one blade ignited.. just gives me the right orn!! NURSE!!!

maul.jpg

Ha ha Tea stain or Tea bag "for that dirty old man look" I joke I kid. I really should to change the color I just read about that trick recently in your thread I believe. Thanks again and I hope to show some pictures of a very special Vader I have been working on for a while later today.

OOOOOOOOOWWWWW Vader tease I like that!!!! As for Dirty Old Ben... do it tea bag him..bag him..bag him..bag him.. put a smile on his face :panic:

That Obi-Wan repaint looks great man. Nice job.

Ha ha Thanks Dorgmal Snow! on second thought nah I will leave the dirty old Ben alone. But I will try dying his clothing.

Thanks Chakaman! I appreciate it!

Alright so I have been reading a ton of Star wars comics and I got a bunch of them around the Dark times era. Right When Anakin became Vader. A lot of great stories at that time and I was really drawn to all the wars he fought and how bombs blew up around him and he still pushed through as a one man army. This is my take on young Battle Damaged Vader inspired by Dark times. Also I fixed up my Darth Sidious. I hope you like them!

Palpatines's hungry for Vader's brains. Mmmm braaaaiiiinnnns. lol

Nice work dude!. Palpatines on my short list.

Thanks Natedog I look forward to seeing your Palpatine. I have searched high and low for the Medicom Royal Guards and I can't seem to find them anywhere other then the 1 on ebay for 399.00 to go with the set up I am looking to display him in.

I want to do the Tea trick and wanted to make sure I do it right and don't ruin the clothing I plan on using. Do I just put the clothing in hot water with a teabag? Also is there any particular tea that works best? I appreciate your help!

I still have a lot of work to do on both old and young Ben though I have young Ben with Head on body and clothing now just need to weather and get all his accessories and back pack made. I am also going to make a special base for him and Vader.

Dude those are freaking sick! I love the animated Anakin too. Awesome stuff!

Damn dude, super job on the young Obi-Wan. The young Anakin looks great as well.

Where did you get these sculpts? Are they from statues and busts?

Dude those are freaking sick! I love the animated Anakin too. Awesome stuff!
Thank you very much Spudtrooper! The Anakin head was the Diamond Select Bank Bust head that I shrank down to 1/6 scale.

I would love to have that head sculpt of young obiwan
Thanks Generalgrevious. I bought the Mythos Obi Wan statue just to get that head and shrank it down (So it was an expensive process to get that head). I don't collect Busts and Statues I only get them when I want to utilize them for a 1/6 figure project. I also recently ordered the PF Anakin as in my opinion I believe it is the best Anakin sculpt we will ever see(Trevor Grove)(No disrespect to the new one in another thread that looks absolutely fantastic). I did the same thing with the Mythos Darth Maul for that head. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in a cast.

Damn dude, super job on the young Obi-Wan. The young Anakin looks great as well.
Where did you get these sculpts? Are they from statues and busts?
Thank you Chakaman! I plan to set up Young Obi-Wan just like the Mythos bust and make Ahsoka to go next to Anakin. You hit the nail on the head, the heads are from Busts and statues that were much larger 1/4- 1/5 scale and I shrank them down 20% to make them 1/6.

Shrink Casting does not damage the original object you are casting. The mold shrinks over a 10 day period for anyone interested in the process I use the method and supplies in the link below.

Shrinking a Casting using NOVOCS Silicone Solvent

Last edited:

Hey guys! It took a long time to finally get it done (I have been dreading it) putting the led's in the 2 detolf cases I plan to display my Star Wars figures in. I got a cool Cannon refurbished printer on amazon for like $60 and it prints 17" x 19" pictures that are perfect for Detolfs (with a little cutting to make it the right size) I just wanted to share some pictures of what I have set up so far.

Gentle Giant Anakin head Dremeled down and repainted with Medicom clothing on a HT slim body.

I made a dio for my battle damaged Vader. Thank you to Gucabe for his Han Solo in Carbonite thread that showed the materials he used for his awesome dio.

A couple more star wars Paint ups.

Last edited:
Back