Memento

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great scene :D

Don't know if any of you remember, but the guy who played Flask in Batman Begins has a cameo as a scuzz-bag hotel manager who charges Pearce for a second room since he can't remember he paid for the first one.

Son of a ^^^^^! You are right!

spoiler...

It's great to see how some people seem to be so helpful, only to turn out to be total dicks.

Memento blew me away when i saw it in the theater. I've followed Nolan since the beginning, backtracking to the Following. When I heard he was doing Batman, my brain exploded with excitement. Memento is definetly a movie to see two or three times to fully grasp everything. I hope Nolan works with Guy Piearce again as he's a great actor given the right role.

I think you can put as much energy into it as you want to, and enjoy it on different levels. It isn't like watching Wild Strawberries, but it certainly isn't Norbit, either. However, if you were one of the people complaining that DK was too complex, then I would stay away.

It's a total mind^^^^ film. Saw it on DVD years ago, but I think i'll have to rewatch it. JOHN G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you guys liked memento, check out The Following. VERY interesting film. Nolan I guess wrote, shot and edited it while attending film school and had his friends act in the film. It's another concept movie that pays off big time. Check it out if you like Memento.

Memento was a great movie. I didn't understand it the first go around so I had to watch it a few times. But when I understood it I really liked it.

This film is very good. I like films that have you wondering what the hell is going on yet pull you in till the end. I bought the special edition also. The only thing I didn't like about it was the menu. I lost the slip that told you how to play the film. It would take me ten minutes to get past the menu.

great film, honestly since the success of the Batman series it's cool to bash Nolan as a director which is unfortunate because all of his movies work on a couple of levels and we just don't see that much these days.

Watch The Prestige as well - the great thing about that movie (besides the acting) is that mystery is right in front of you the whole time and if your paying attention you'll see it. I love that kind of storytelling. Memento is the same way - pay attention and the whole thing opens up to you.

I am shocked how many people here have not seen this movie. It wasn't a huge hit when it was released but it did pretty well box office wise for a small film.

Oh yeah, and whenever I think of Memento, I always think of Joe Pantoliano saying Lenny!!!. I don't why.:lol:lol:lol

Back