Meishou MANGA REALIZATION - Samurai Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a regular release; it will go up for preorder tonight if you're so inclined to import it. Amiami has a temp page up for it already.

I ordered Deadpool from CD Japan, along with SHF Ninja Batman and Devil Joker. I should be receiving my Manga Realization Captain America either today or tomorrow from Big in Japan.

The War Machine is an excellent figure. Really hope they try to commit to this line they do with the Star Wars one.

Picked up Cap recently and just took some pics of he and IM. "Samurai Civil War"

30312a901ed5de5dbc3b4eda4192f37d.jpg
1b12096810ba9e90f39c91fafcefbd7a.jpg

Deadpool was released on Friday. Nice figure. Not happy with the hand grip on the blades as they slip right out but oh well.

Btw, how do we rename this thread?

Just noticed samurai deadpool was in stock at BBTS, does anyone on here have him in hand? Not much online for reviews yet...

I have it (purchased through CD Japan). It's average, I rate it just above this line's Spiderman. Like the 1/6 HT figure, it comes with several interchangeable eye, but I just use the ones that come attached. The scabbards are two separate pieces, both plug into two separate holes in the figure's back. There is a third centralized hole in his back which I don't know is used for; I'll have to take another look at the instructions. It comes with two (flint lock?) guns and two small kunai throwing knives. On mine, the piece of armour that covers the thigh area (haidate?) tends to easily fall off of its ball joint.

Back