Mega Man 9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I had no idea this was out already (where have I been?!??!!?)

I downloaded it tonight and it's awesome. And yes, it is FREAKING HARD!!!:monkey2:rotfl:rotfl

Up to the second Willie stage and its pretty hard, Thing is, its gonna be a shame when/if I beat it cause then it will be over.....but when/if protoman comes out Ill download that and play again.

I finally beat it yesterday. I have to say this was probably the most fun I've had playing a video game in years. It was such a challenging game and I really felt a sense of pride in finally finishing it. I was frustrated as hell at being killed all the time, but I found myself laughing at the cheap deaths and tested by the ridiculous traps and tricks presented in each level. It kept me coming back for more.

It brought back so many fond memories of my early childhood; watching my big brother fight his way through Wiley's Castle in Mega Man 2 and then attempting to beat Flash Man's level 100 times and never being able to get through it.

All I can say is bring on Mega Man 10.

I was frustrated as hell at being killed all the time... cheap deaths and tested by the ridiculous traps and tricks presented in each level.

I'm an old fogy, the NES was the third console I owned (Telstar Pong, then Odyssey 2).

I tried the demo, and it reminded me of everything I hated about the NES/SNES days. For me, this game was the opposite of fun for the reasons you mentioned above.

Damn this game is hard! I only got to play for about 20 minutes. I will have fun with this one. :rock

Had extra Wii points, so I bought Proto Man. It's really cool. He can charge shot, slide, and block projectiles while jumping. However, he takes double damage and falls back farther when hit. Makes this game even tougher. :D

was just thinking about protoman. would you get an altered ending since you would be playing as proto instead of mega?

ive had the full game for a few weeks now,i simply cant beat a single level,how the hell did we manage to play through these games as kids?Damn hard...

ive had the full game for a few weeks now,i simply cant beat a single level,how the hell did we manage to play through these games as kids?Damn hard...

I can tell you for me my patience was much better as a kid. Damn this game is hard.

Yeah, if you guys have any tips I'd like to know! I've tried all 8 levels and I always die either in the early parts of midway. :lol

That press kit is all kinds of awesome. Capcom has said they will make a limited amount available on their web site at some point. I imagine it will be significantly cheaper than $750...

Capcom is the best video game developer/publisher around and this game and press kit proves it.

Back