Mega Man 9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard as ^^^^. Takes me back to yesteryear, to the golden/silver age of gaming. MM9 just drips nostalgia, and I love every moment of it. Worth the dough, definitely. Damn young kids don't understand...

Hard as ^^^^. Takes me back to yesteryear, to the golden/silver age of gaming. MM9 just drips nostalgia, and I love every moment of it. Worth the dough, definitely. Damn young kids don't understand...

Yeah, 10 bucks for this is a steal.

After spending some time with this game, I feel like I just robbed Capcom. They could've charged $25 for this, and I wouldn't have batted an eye. Everything about this game is a treat. The 8-bit graphics, the difficult (but extraordinarily fun) gameplay, the character designs, and most of all, the music!

A nice little surprise was the addition of "challenges." I don't know what's more sick: the level of difficulty in attaining all 50 (Clear the game without taking any damage, clear the game without missing with the mega buster), or the fact that somebody out there actually will attain all 50.

There's a spot for downloadable content, which as of now, nothing is available, but Protoman should be offered in the near-future.

As of 9/22/08, Mega Man 9 is my GotY.

Yeah, it's the best thing to happen to Mega Man in years. Seriously, I can't think of a Mega Man game in the past 5 years that has been as good as MM9 is now.

Finally beat two of the Robot Masters last night: Jewel Man and Splash Woman. The difficulty in this game is cranked up to 11, but it never feels cheap.

Thank you Capcom :love

I am such a tool. I went out and bought a Wii just to play this game. :banghead Not that I haven't enjoyed my Wii. I just didn't know that this game would be on all the systems. :eek: Can't wait to play it though. :rock

More people should be buying this (if it is available yet for your system) so they make more!

downloaded this game last night and as frustrating as it can be, its just so much fun playing. So far Ive only beaten Galaxy Man...was close to Hornet and Magma but bit the dust before I got them.

Downloaded the trial version from PSN today,damn i couldnt get past the third elephant on the first stage,these old Nintendo games sure are difficult.

after some work I was finally able to defeat splash woman, and magma man....with about 3 life bars left. Hard but fun.

Downloaded the trial version from PSN today,damn i couldnt get past the third elephant on the first stage,these old Nintendo games sure are difficult.

Here's the easiest way to take down those elephants:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Of course, I dont know if that is possible in the demo.

finally beat another few bosses, all I got now is Tornado Man, Diamond Man, and Concrete Man, then the rest after them. Game is pretty fun, and should be a little easier now with the rush jet.

Here's the easiest way to take down those elephants:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Of course, I dont know if that is possible in the demo.

no that doesnt work on the demo,only have the standard weapon.

I figured as much, I probably couldn't have gotten past it without using that Boss weapon. :lol

I managed to go past the third elephant 1 TIME when i sacrificed alot of life and didnt care and shot at him like crazy,and i met a spider,and off course,i underestimated a hanging Spider,and it took me,havent gotten that far ever since.

thanks for the tip with the trident and the elephant, was finally able to get past the third one with no problem, just jewel man to go and on to willie

Back