Mega Man 9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That press kit is all kinds of awesome. Capcom has said they will make a limited amount available on their web site at some point. I imagine it will be significantly cheaper than $750...

They already did, thats why they go for os much. I think there was only 200 made.

Yeah, if you guys have any tips I'd like to know!

I'm no expert, but after playing through the game a couple of times, I might be able to give a *few* nuggets of wisdom.

1) Start with Splash Woman. Her level is very easy, and she is, by far, the easiest boss.

2) Once you try a level, commit to that level, at least until you get to the boss. If you switch levels too often, you're not going to get the hang of any level. However, if you get to the end boss and realize you do not have the right weapon to defeat said boss, then by all means, switch to another level.

3) Buy lots of E-tanks with your screws. If you didn't know this already, at the level select screen you can click a button that says "home". This will take Mega Man "home" where he can buy certain items with screws.

Back