Medicom Wicket review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing is Josh, you are a biased speculator. Michael is an objective reviewer, with years of experience, knowledge and an extensive collection, and he's consistent. So your 'reviews' hold little weight.

How am I a speculator? I've giving my review/opinion of the figure and what I think of it. People are more than welcome to take it or leave it. I think you mean spectator. ;) As far as an extensive collection mines not too shabby either.

Last edited:
Josh has opinions. Michael has evaluations.

Fixed. :D

You probably still have me on ignore Josh, cause you didn't seem to read the above quote, and probably can't read this either. I fixed what I said in that previous post, to what you probably can't see above. For your information, an opinion can't be wrong.

I would appreciate it if you didn't PM me and call me a "freaking prick". In fact I would appreciate it if you never PM me again.

I'm probably wasting my time. Can somebody quote me? :banghead :banghead :lol

You probably still have me on ignore Josh, cause you didn't seem to read the above quote, and probably can't read this either. I fixed what I said in that previous post, to what you probably can't see above. For your information, an opinion can't be wrong.

I would appreciate it if you didn't PM me and call me a "freaking prick". In fact I would appreciate it if you never PM me again.

:lol

Looks like we've both been getting PMs from people!

Last edited:
No, I can read it. I took everyone off ignore. I figured I might as well give myself a laugh with how some of you are.

Last edited:
So what have you got to say for yourself, sending me an abusive PM. This wouldn't be the first time either. That's how you handle yourself is it? Ignorance is no excuse, unless your The Josh, or just throw to a joke laughing boy.

PM=Private Message

If you care to talk about it I'll do it there. :) Otherwise this thread needs to get back on track.

PM so you can hurl more abusive language, no thanks, and this thread was on track till you made your multiquoted post.

I got a couple of those same PMs as well :lol

Hey - this is a bash Crawford thread. Josh is over here stealin' all my thunder!

Yes, Ewoks. Such cute little furry balls of pure kiddie marketing. :D

Just remember that everyone is supposed to think or say "Peace and Love" at noon today, at the request of Paul McCartney.

Then smack an ewok in the face at 12:01 for me. :)

Just remember that everyone is supposed to think or say "Peace and Love" at noon today, at the request of Paul McCartney.

Then smack an ewok in the face at 12:01 for me. :)

I thought it was "peace and love" :peace and then smack Yoko at 12:01?:naughty

wanker.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

Back