Medicom TDK Batman: Nothing New!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres an idea....try not to slag it off based on two pics alone. and heres another one...if u dont like then dont buy it.

we come here to read about these figures, look at pics and enjoy the hype about them. stop imposing your very negative view upon everyone please and let us enjoy this figure

thanks

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

:violin:violin:violin

My heart is bleeding for you man :monkey2

heres an idea....try not to slag it off based on two pics alone. and heres another one...if u dont like then dont buy it.

we come here to read about these figures, look at pics and enjoy the hype about them. stop imposing your very negative view upon everyone please and let us enjoy this figure

thanks

I wasn't slagging. I expressed my opinion, in reflection to a majority praising it after two pics, (which according to you is OK, but not for me to say I am unimpressed after two pics?), that I do not see how this is better than HT.

It is a discussion board. I was discussing the model and expressing my opinion.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

:violin:violin:violin

My heart is bleeding for you man :monkey2

:lol

i have neither praised it or slagged it. please dont put words in my mouth. i simply posted the latest pic from Toy World. You seem very anti-medicom and ure unwelcomed negtiveness is not very nice to read

I never said you did? :confused: Didn't put any words in your mouth?

I have 4 Medicom figures, about 30% of my collection and I adore each one. I seem anti-Medicom because I commented that I personally cannot see why people are praising this over HT after two pics? Are you for real?

I never said you did? :confused: Didn't put any words in your mouth?

I have 4 Medicom figures, about 30% of my collection and I adore each one. I seem anti-Medicom because I commented that I personally cannot see why people are praising this over HT after two pics? Are you for real?

I can vouch for this, SE do loves Medicom products too!

i have neither praised it or slagged it. please dont put words in my mouth. i simply posted the latest pic from Toy World. You seem very anti-medicom and ure unwelcomed negtiveness is not very nice to read

PMS.jpg

:monkey3

I can vouch for this, SE do loves Medicom products too!

Thanks Jun! Don't see what I have done wrong here, except possibly express my opinion?!

Not a huge fan of Medi but from that pic it definitely looks better than the previous film Batman.

Back