Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got a Jango myself from a fellow boardie...thought I'd show some pics after I swapped his body out with a Soldier Story body. The pants are a hair short and the thighs are too thick to put the holster straps over the thigh armor. But those things aside, I am pretty happy with how he looks and he displays just fine with my SSC figures:

Jango1.jpg

Jango2.jpg

Jango3.jpg

looks fantastic man!!! i think i'll get me a body and try this swap myself. of course, i still need to get me a Boba figure.

Cool cheers for that.

I found a couple of cheap BBI G3.5 Bodies the neck posts are very similar, so i will try them on my Fetts.

GIVHP-FIG01.jpeg

actually in the movie, jango was only 5' 7" ( based on Temuera Morrison actual height) which when divided to 1/6 should be 28.3 cm? Think the medicom jango is movie accurate.

Well boba's head wont stay on the post and hes got a broken leg, and he poses like crap so im swapping him out anyway lol. Jango looks ok but hes still too short for my taste wether hes 5'7" or 6'0".

Yup, the Medicom head popped right onto the Soldier Story neckpost. This was the body I used:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...em=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT&salenotsupported

I figured I'd better specify that it was the newer Soldier Story body rather than the older one.

What about the hands? Did you have to dremmel out the forearms? Awesome job on the refit BTW.

Cool cheers for that.

I found a couple of cheap BBI G3.5 Bodies the neck posts are very similar, so i will try them on my Fetts.

GIVHP-FIG01.jpeg

In just about every aspect, including the manboobs, the BBi body will be too big.

Well, its just me but the databank's info doesn't consistent with the movie.

:D

It's just you :lol I guess I missed where Obi-wan added that bit of info in the movie. "It's seems they're using a 5'7" bounty hunter named Jango Fett..." :rotfl Actor heights are often not the same as character heights, which is why Stallone and Schwarzenegger always look so huge on-screen but are actually on the short side in person.

What about the hands? Did you have to dremmel out the forearms? Awesome job on the refit BTW.

Thanks! Yes, I did have to drill out the wrists. I had some HT gloves I was going to use, but I figured I'd go for drilling out the wrists so I could keep the original hands for a better grip on the blasters.

Well, its just me but the databank's info doesn't consistent with the movie.

:D

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Obi-Wan Kenobi: [on hologram] I have successfully made contact with the Prime Minister of Kamino. They are using a bounty hunter named Jango Fett to create a clone army. I have a strong feeling that this bounty hunter is the assassin we're looking for.

In just about every aspect, including the manboobs, the BBi body will be too big.

Ive got a very sharp scalpel, various tools and a dremel to do some plastic surgery if need be lol. If i fail miserably i will let u know.

Last edited:
Yup, the Medicom head popped right onto the Soldier Story neckpost. This was the body I used:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...em=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT&salenotsupported

I figured I'd better specify that it was the newer Soldier Story body rather than the older one.

hi cryoguns, did you have any problem with fitting jango's body suit on the S2 body? I tried it with medi boba and I can't even close the suit. The wide shoulder and hips were just too wide fro the tailored suit. (I assume both suit are the same or at least tailored the same)

I put my jango on a dragon body and it fitted just fine. You have to steam the belt to get it to stretch over the hips.

jango-2.jpg

LOL Hell knows, I know nothing about the body types I'm just a banjo playin droid maker!!

All I know is he was not too muscle bound!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back