Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi cryoguns, did you have any problem with fitting jango's body suit on the S2 body? I tried it with medi boba and I can't even close the suit. The wide shoulder and hips were just too wide fro the tailored suit. (I assume both suit are the same or at least tailored the same)

With Jango? No...but it was a close fit over the S2. I think Boba's suit was smaller/ I had tried fitting it to a DML body and I just couldn't get it closed. I opted for using the Marmit bodysuit for Boba.

With Jango? No...but it was a close fit over the S2. I think Boba's suit was smaller/ I had tried fitting it to a DML body and I just couldn't get it closed. I opted for using the Marmit bodysuit for Boba.

hmmm.. that's interesting, I assumed jango and boba have the same cut on the body suit (just different color) Oh, well, guess my spare S2 will be used for other bash. Thanks for the reply, though. :D

I managed to get both Jango and Boba on the BBI G3.5 bods in the end. Its a bit tight :lol but im more than happy with them now.

Like i said its a tight fit especially in the trouser department. I gave Boba some spats on his boots. I had to drill out bigger holes for their hands to fit, their nice and tight in there now. The heads fit on fairly well, better than they ever did with Boba on the medi body anyway. I also chopped the end of the feet off as well to get the boots on. They can stand on their own nicely enough cos the boots are solid enough. Theres enough of the foot left to stand them without the boots on, which i tested 1st before puttin the boots on. I put both of their belts in boiling water then hand stretched them, then quickly fitted them to the body whilst it was still flexible.

DSC00077.jpg

Jango is also a bit tight in the trouser department but hes passable for me. I did break the bottom straps on the holster, so i will need to replace them as they cant reach round his thighs.

DSC00080.jpg

I will keep my eyes out for bigger suits for them, or just hope Sideshow does them so i can kitbash them both a bit. Overall not perfect, i should have got smaller muscled bodies, but oh well live and learn.

Last edited:
The leg armor on Jango is a bit short you might want to swap it out with the Hasbro armor. I think that would make it a bit better, but great job they look wonderful.

Like i said its a tight fit especially in the trouser department. I gave Boba some spats on his boots. I had to drill out bigger holes for their hands to fit, their nice and tight in there now. The heads fit on fairly well, better than they ever did with Boba on the medi body anyway.

DSC00077.jpg

Jango is also a bit tight in the trouser department but hes passable for me. I did break the bottom straps on the holster, so i will need to replace them as they cant reach round his thighs.

DSC00080.jpg

I will keep my eyes out for bigger suits for them, or just hope Sideshow does them so i can kitbash them both a bit. Overall not perfect, i should have got smaller muscled bodies, but oh well live and learn.

if I ever get around to doing this mod.I will sand down the body to allow the suit to fit.thats what I did with all my custom clones I made.the armor wouldnt fit a regular body,so I used my dremel tool with a sanding drum and made the body thin enough to fit.

if I ever get around to doing this mod.I will sand down the body to allow the suit to fit.thats what I did with all my custom clones I made.the armor wouldnt fit a regular body,so I used my dremel tool with a sanding drum and made the body thin enough to fit.

Aye i might have to get my Dremel out and do some sanding. I said i would post some pics of how they looked in that body, but im just being a bit lazy atm tbh :D

The leg armor on Jango is a bit short you might want to swap it out with the Hasbro armor. I think that would make it a bit better, but great job they look wonderful.

Or i could do that, i will keep my eye out for a hasbro jobbie.

Last edited:
Late to the party, but this I can't believe I let this guy out of my collection for as long as I did. This might just be MY favorite figure I've bought this week. This was my first Medicom figure and he's so easy and actually fun to get in different poses since I don't have to worry about breaking anything. I can only imagine the poses i can get Tiger Stripe Snake in:banana Anyway, on to some shots I took.....

DSC00766.jpg
DSC00764.jpg

DSC00768.jpg

DSC00769.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

The jetpack kicks ass, although I would've much rather the Arena jetpack, but still...
DSC00777.jpg

DSC00775.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

now, to get a Boba.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back