Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool pose...looks great. does the stand that enables that "in flight" pose come with the figure?

Yes all medi stands come with the medicom figures.

I also have no problems getting the helmet on or off. (probably one of the best SW figures i own medi and SS alike.)

Got mine a few days ago, and I have to say it is an awesome figure. Only thing is the helmet doesn't fit on his head. I am afraid to force it on, I worry it might screw the paint up. But, I figured with the awesome Morrison sculpt I would just display him "un-helmeted". Anyone else have this problem?
After I took the little foam piece out of the top of the helmet I didn't have any problems. It is definitely a tight fit, but mine comes on and off without any problems. I just made sure the clear plastic inside was smooth against the helmet and I worked it off and on gently a few times and now it comes on and off without any problems. But it does seem that the face has to be lined up just right for it to go on without having to be forced due to his huge nose. Just be careful not to rub any paint off the back of his head. I've heard of some doing this by accident.

Boba's head was sculpted into the helmet. A fellow freak here is sending me the plain white head to use on Jango so i can use Jango's sculpt on a clone, and i won't have to worry about scratching it when taking the helmet on and off.

Nice score on getting boba for the same price as Jango rebel. (boba goes for more so that's a nice score.)

Nice score on getting boba for the same price as Jango rebel. (boba goes for more so that's a nice score.)

Thanks. I thought it was a good deal too. He isn't "mint". He has been removed from the package and displayed for about a month by the seller, but the seller says he is complete. So, we will see if I got a good deal or not once he arrives. As long as he is complete and unaltered, I'll be happy with him. The 10% off ebay coupon I have been holding on to helped too. I can't wait to display them together. Jango was my second Medicom figure and I must admit that I am liking them more and more (which is a bad thing for my wallet). Now, if I can only find a Medicom 501st Trooper at a reasonable price, I'll be happy. There are never any of them on ebay. Guess I should have picked one up @ SS when they were available.

Boba's head was sculpted into the helmet. A fellow freak here is sending me the plain white head to use on Jango so i can use Jango's sculpt on a clone, and i won't have to worry about scratching it when taking the helmet on and off.

I meant, the actual costume.

Yeah i'm looking for an ep2 clone cheap so i can put the Jango HS on it.

And if you hurry to the customs threads, you can pick up a vinyl Morrison headsculpt for about $6.

IMG_9809.jpg

IMG_9803.jpg

IMG_9792.jpg

IMG_9786.jpg

IMG_9781.jpg

IMG_9763.jpg

IMG_9761.jpg

IMG_9755.jpg

IMG_9747.jpg

IMG_9740.jpg
just got mine today thanks to eds cool picture

I can't believe they still have these available at the clearance price. It's definitely an awesome figure. As a matter of fact, I liked it so much that I picked up a Medicom Boba to go with him. Luckily, I was able to find one at the same price that Jango is clearanced at on eBay. They look great posed together. I'll be interested to see if and how SS will top this one (other than the scale). Boba is just as awesome. Both are great figures and the shorter scale is not horribly noticable to me.

I second FQRizzo's warning about the holsters. I broke one of mine as well trying to do an extreme pose. I was able to patch it back together with some superglue, but I'll never be able to move it if I want it to stay together. The holster is my only complaint about the figure - they should have made it more durable for extreme poses (maybe detachable for extreme poses and reattachable for regular standing poses). Regardless, Jango and Boba are both great figures and will definitely fill the void until SS releases their take on them.

People are waiting for SS's that will be shown at SDCC.

I agree. As tempting as that Medcomi RAH Jango's price is, a SS Jango would be killer in their SW line.

On another token, I purchased a RAH Shock Trooper a few months back through starwarshop to see what their 1/6th scale figs are like. Although I was happy at the price I got it, I felt as though I would've felt ripped off if I spent over $100 on it. I've got the feeling if I ever got that RAH Jango (which is doubtful for me at the moment), I'd probably feel the same. I'd assume wait for Sideshow in this case. But it's just my own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back