Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the one thing stopping me from getting this is he doesn't come with his other (cooler, imo) jetpack.
and he looks too much like Boba.
two things.

The Jetpack i can see maybe. But they are clones. :D (exact)
no, i know. i just mean i already have Boba and looking at them standing together, it's like i already have a Jango, but with more detail.
is the thing. could just be me, though.

2089483864_5bf6d46d6b_b.jpg

this pic makes me really want to buy the Boba figure to go with my Jango.

Man, I am so tempted to pick one of these up, but I'm thinking Sideshow will probably produce one later on. The height is the only thing keeping me from getting it. He does look awesome though and that's a very decent price.

Wow i really can't believe how great this figure is and why i put off getting it for so long. (AND FOR 99$ WOW!)

My contribution

002-25.jpg

006-18.jpg

Alright, alright. . . DONE! You guys sold me on him. I just ordered him. Now I just have to find a good deal on Boba somewhere! I was going to hold off and wait for a Sideshow version, but decided to pick him up - can't beat the price. I can always sell him later if I like Sideshow's better. I cancelled Indiana Jones for him, so that should make someone happy (can't afford them both). I just got caught up in the hype when IJ was put up for order. The wait was just too long for him and now my Indiana Jones excitement has worn off. I'm sure he will be a great figure; I just need to keep my focus on 1/6 Star Wars stuff. Can't wait to get Jango!

You fools need to pick up this Jango before he sells out for good. He's available for gift card use, so there is no excuse to get this for cheaper.

I got him with Boba(of course) and he has yet to bore me with the variety of poses he can do. This is one of the best Medicom has to offer, along with Boba. I will never sell this one.

Hell, I may pick up another Jango. I have enough gift cards to get a good discount.

Screw the GC$ (unless you got a big one) BBTS.com has em for 99$!!

You won't regret it Rebel!

Great figure, really liked it, ignore the fact that I sold it. I sold i because of money drought, and not dislike towards the fig. The sculpt is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back