Medicom RAH Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks good, not over $150 bucks good, but good.

This. I really like the overall look but I can't see myself spending MediCom pricing on it. Hopefully this is just the precursor for HT or even Sideshow to get on this.

The likeness is lacking, but I think it looks like a pretty awesome figure. I wonder if they'll do Ron and Hermione too. Medicom usually only does single characters don't they?

I would buy it, but only if they did Ron and Hermione. I have the three NECA figures together and they look great. But Medicom will probably only do one figure.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/APhdCSj-j8Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/APhdCSj-j8Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I think it looks pretty good. I no longer collect anything Harry Potter related, but it would be nice to see a Ron and Hermione too.

Looks good to me. The medicom body actually suits "kid" figures - I've been thinking about getting the Medicom Young Indy figure for the same reason.

It's nice to see a decent 1/6 collectible for Harry Potter, but I wish it'd been Hot Toys instead of Medicom.

Just wait until its out for a few months, you'll likely get it for 50% off.

I don't know about that. Sweeney Todd is still commanding market value!

yeah, there are a lot of medicom figure that retains their value. (and some that has increase to crazy amount) Though most of them seems to be more of japanese origin. (kamen rider, ultraman, anime/manga, etc) My guess? If Harry Potter is popular in Asia, then its likely this figure will retain a pretty value for awhile, if not, then it will go down due to lack of interest from the western market in medicom products.

Finally a 1/6 Potter fig! Too bad that I hate Harry ... lol
Would rather want to see the baddies - Draco, Lucy, Bella, Voldi and Snape.

I'd only buy this if they made a Richard Harris Dumbledore, although it's nice to see a Harry Potter 1/6 figure.

It does remind me how much I hate the movie outfits though - they basically look like English school uniform plus robes, when they should have been really whacky.

Would love a nice Harry Potter in the collection but with Medicom you just have to wait and see. If the figure turns out decent and we see a big price drop down the line I might pick him up.

I don't know about that. Sweeney Todd is still commanding market value!

My fiancee is a Harry Potter fanatic, so I might pick this up for her!

I did say likely... seems like the more popular licenses get overproduced and the value plummets.

Back