Medicom RAH Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Sideshow carries this I'll get it. I love that they include his broom. I wish he was in street clothes or Quidditch gear, though.

Come on he kinda looks like danial radcliff, and i'm so happy this figure is finally coming and that hot toys can have a chance to grab the license at some point.

RASHAFRASHINGOLLDARN MEDICOM!

Looks good though... Only question is - $200 or $225?

Fail

Ordered! Got him for $152! He is on sale for 22% off at AmiAmi.

Funny how some people seem think SS is the only place to order Medi figs

Just wait until its out for a few months, you'll likely get it for 50% off.

This to - but i dunno about 50% (probably like 35% though)

Wait a minute wtf do i care? I have no interest in this figure.

/leaves thread never to return

it looks great, and i loved me the Medi, but i think i'm done w/ them. 2 broken legs and 1 arm in just a couple months. they're too damn expensive to hunt down replacement bodies or have them go worthless

Fail

Funny how some people seem think SS is the only place to order Medi figs

This to - but i dunno about 50% (probably like 35% though)

Wait a minute wtf do i care? I have no interest in this figure.

/leaves thread never to return

If that was directed at me :lol . There are reasons people prefer Sideshow to carry Medi items.

What is with the trolling outbreak lately? :dunno

I made a Harry Potter figure wearing the invisibility cloak that is a million times better and a million times cheaper than Medicom's version, and HERE IT IS!!:

How awesome is that cloak?

I love Harry Potter and stuff, I really do, and I'd buy it just because of that. (I even have a full uniform, wood wand and Spectrespecs) but this doesn't look like Harry IMO.

Uniform looks good, but the head is a bit off.

Dammit. I want decent 1:6th Harry Potter characters.

I love Harry Potter and stuff, I really do, and I'd buy it just because of that. (I even have a full uniform, wood wand and Spectrespecs) but this doesn't look like Harry IMO.

Uniform looks good, but the head is a bit off.

Dammit. I want decent 1:6th Harry Potter characters.

Bummer. I hate it when you're such a fan of a movie that you'll fork out for a figure that falls short of perfection because it's the only 'top shelf' 1/6.

I bought medi's dark knight original suit because it was a good sale price and I can't afford the Hot Toys version. But it kills me that he's so short!

Harry probably won't be accompanied by Ron or Hermione either :(. How good would a Malfoy figure be?

Love the outfit, wand, and Firebolt, but I really wish they would improve the paint and chose a different headsculpt. I hate the way his hair looks on this sculpt, I'd much rather have it like this:

article-1051995-0119E7F0000004B0-809_468x400.jpg

or even this:

HarryPotterL_468x456.jpg

Haven't even seen any pics of it on display. Medicom has never been good about giving us pictures of their products.

Back