Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Medicom's prices continue to get out of hand. No way in hell I'm spending $400 on a freaking 1:6 motorbike. The Tumbler is 3X the amount of vehicle so $400 for that makes sense.
I'll most likely just get Kaneda, but that bike would've been awesome to own.

I just saw this thread for the first time a few minutes ago. I drooled! I cheered! And then I boo'd. Sorry Medicom, no way am I spending that, no matter how much I've longed for 1:6 AKIRA stuff.

I'm perfectly happy with my PX-03 Soul of Popynica Kaneda’s Bike. Diecast and removable panels for the win!

029.jpg

In full colour!!!

No way would I pay for that. Personally I dont think it Kaneda even looks that good. The bike on the other hand looks pretty awesome...but where are all the logos/stickers?

Ok this is WAY too expensive and actually it doesnt even look like that nice of a piece (the Bike that is). Is it just me or does taking a closer look make it seem accurate and all but kinda cheaply made and easily breakable? Plastic tires? Plastic seat? Are there any moving parts at all?

I mean if their figure bodies are so fragile I can only imagine what will happen to this thing if not during shipping in your hands and for $400...... lame.

This is a project BM collaboration, which means its Bandai + Medicom. Usually, Project BM stuffs has much better QC than Medicom's usual release. Also, the bike is mainly manufactured by Bandai, Medicom is just doing the figure. Bandai's QC are usually top notch, so dont worry. Previously it was stated that there will be lights and sound for the bike.

So lets just be patient and will for more pics & hopefully videos to be released.

give the bike rubber tires and a leather seat and i will have a hard time saying no.

Back