Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a project BM collaboration, which means its Bandai + Medicom. Usually, Project BM stuffs has much better QC than Medicom's usual release. Also, the bike is mainly manufactured by Bandai, Medicom is just doing the figure. Bandai's QC are usually top notch, so dont worry. Previously it was stated that there will be lights and sound for the bike.

So lets just be patient and will for more pics & hopefully videos to be released.

Thats cool, good point and makes me feel a little better but even with the lights and sound I still think $400 is a stretch. The tumbler in comparision was bigger, more detailed, had lights, working cockpit, rubber tires, and was expensive but I felt like got my moneys worth. Bandai is really gonna have to wow us for that price, especially if Kaneda is another $200 or so... man, having one really doesnt make to much sense with out the other(not to me at least). Don't get me wrong folks Im only complaining cuz I'd hate to have to pass on these.... heres hoping!

Thats cool, good point and makes me feel a little better but even with the lights and sound I still think $400 is a stretch. The tumbler in comparision was bigger, more detailed, had lights, working cockpit, rubber tires, and was expensive but I felt like got my moneys worth. Bandai is really gonna have to wow us for that price, especially if Kaneda is another $200 or so... man, having one really doesnt make to much sense with out the other(not to me at least). Don't get me wrong folks Im only complaining cuz I'd hate to have to pass on these.... heres hoping!

$400 is totally crazy for a 1/6 bike, but we have yet to see the finished version of it. So who knows, perhaps this thing can have its panels removed and have working pistons and shocks like Bandai's kaneda bike. If the final product is better than what we have seen so far, I might just break down and buy it. I mean, its freaking kaneda's bike!!!!

$400 is totally crazy for a 1/6 bike, but we have yet to see the finished version of it. So who knows, perhaps this thing can have its panels removed and have working pistons and shocks like Bandai's kaneda bike. If the final product is better than what we have seen so far, I might just break down and buy it. I mean, its freaking kaneda's bike!!!![/QUOTE]

Exactly friend, I just wanna put all thoughts out now so hopefully they can make the changes before its to late or revisit the price point. The way I see it as it stands rubber tires and a leather or even quality pleather seat is a must for $400 on top of other features they have planned... because yes, you AND I mean, it is Kaneda's bike!!!!:cool:

Working LIGHTS!!!!!

20091006_f9bbdcc18ead58c664e7epjhCN.jpg

20091006_776397136ace7277f72ePSvlgv.jpg

They look freaking cool!!! Can't wait to see what the sound feature is like.

What is the bike made out of ?

ive never seen this movie.. lol

Yeah you should see it as soon as you can. Akira is like one of the greatest animated films of all time. Although even with sub titles, your probably not gonna understand whats going on, I've seen it like six times and I still can't really explain what its about :monkey5 Its one of those movies you just have to watch and it doesn't matter if you understand whats happening.

If you like Blade Runner you'll like Akira

So do we know if Sideshow is going to carry the 1/6th Kaneda? He is up for preorder in other places, but Id rather buy from Ss...hey if Im going to spend the $$ then I might as well get the points for him....

BBTS has Kaneda on pre-order for $225. What's the chance that this price gets reduced???

BBTS has Kaneda on pre-order for $225. What's the chance that this price gets reduced???

I would wait till the bike is officially released since BBTS likes to put prices on ^^^^ they have no clue how much it will be! for example: the Power Loader they had it for $160 less and then they emailed everybody who preordered it saying the price was going up.

Back