Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn, nearly $400 for the bike. both come out march 2010.

■ 商品名:「PROJECT BM! AKIRA KANEDA'S BIKE」
■ サイズ:1/6スケール
■ 価格:税込39,900円
■ 発売:2010年3月

■ 商品名:「PROJECT BM! 金田正太郎」(AA)(AM)
■ 仕様:アクションフィギュア
■ サイズ:全高約300mm
■ 原型制作:澤田啓介氏
■ 価格:税込18,690円

$400 for the bike! Holy cow, that's ridiculous! We're paying Tumbler prices for the equivalent of a Batpod, essentially.

Damn this looks good but damn this is expensive. If this was the centerpiece of my collection it would not be a problem, but it is hard to look at that bike and not want it.

20090831_533a65fe36b1cb8b2916nUK3Mp.jpg

$400 is a load of crap for the bike... I'm not digging the head sculpt on him anyway, so sadly I think the whole shebang will be a pass.

$400 is a load of crap for the bike... I'm not digging the head sculpt on him anyway, so sadly I think the whole shebang will be a pass.

I feel exactly the same way.... Wanted this so much when it was announced, now knowing the price tag, I just can't bring myself to drop that much cash when I can get a ^^^^ load of other cool stuff for the $$$.

I don't know if it's that expensive... it is about twice the price of the figure... it is just the weak dollar to yen exchange rate that is making it look overly expensive. If we were buying this two years ago, it would be $100 less just because of the exchange rate.

I'd say even $300 for this is too much... while its a cool and fairly large piece. I just don't see anything about it that would demand that kind of price.

Yep, that's the truth. They really do have their own pricing structure... Kaneda, while a nice looking figure just doesn't seem to compare to what you could get from HT for $50 less.

Back