Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bandai1.jpg

bandai2.jpg

bandai3.jpg

bandai4.jpg

bandai5.jpg

bandai6.jpg

bandai7.jpg

Credits to 小冰冰 of toy-world.com.hk

I wonder if they will have the advertisements on the bike and logo on the back of his coat?

Looks good though.

PsychoCenobite

Last edited:
Oh man ... i'm screwed ... too much awesomeness being shown ... will my habit ever die?!

Btw never realised how much the bike looks like a Sinclair C5 ... might get one of those, and re spray it red instead, its bound to be cheaper!

This will be my 1st Medicom that I will have for sale!

Before you ask, I dont know when available, but it will be on the top of the supplier order list!

I have been waiting for a premium Akira fig for a long time:D

Looks like it'll be out in March.

From Toy World:

Translation (English):
PROJECT BM! Shotaro AKIRA Kanada Manufacturer: [medeikomu] [toisaizu]: Total height approximately 300mm details: Coloration being completed finished product action figure sale day: 2010 March sale schedule Price: 18,690 Yen selling price: 14,952 Yen The ©1988 mushroom/[akira] production commission * indicatory price is consumption price including tax. From immortal masterpiece “AKIRA” of Ootomo 克 ocean Shotaro protagonist and Kanada at 12 inch figure perfection reappearance!! As for PVC make head normal type + goggle type with head part difference substitution real reappearance!! PVC make private glove various attachments!! Name scene reappearance possibility in play!! At the soft part make boots it corresponds to various [pojingu]!! As for feature motorcycle suit at combination leather make top and bottom separate type perfection reappearance!! Symbolic it prints “the capsule & logograph” on the rear of the coat!! As for ABS make laser gun detail of detail perfection reappearance!! As for aim machine according to setting mobility!! As for battery pack at precise cord/code laser gun and connected possibility!! The slanted per seat business belt it is attached!! The RAH301 reforming body to use the private part for the base in the prime field, reappearance of proportion mobility compatibility. Figure stand attachment!!
(Kanada figure only)

Sing Out All...
(Sound Off...)

Last edited:
Cool as it would be, I'm not sure I could justify paying $200 for a Real Action Hero. Maybe if it were Hot Toys. As Deadleaves says, not totally unexpected, but I figured it would be a bit less.

I have no problem paying ~$200 for this (and probably only this) particular Real Action Hero. Look at it this way, it's better than $500+ for the original Medicom Kaneda.

I don't see the need to bring HT into the value proposition of this figure. This figure exists, it looks good, comes with some cool accessories, and you can buy the ultimate accessory for it later on. I don't care who made it. It is possible with HT that this figure may have been priced a bit lower, but that's not a given. As it stands, I'm happy for what it is.

Back