Medicom Jim Lee Catwoman and Harley Quinn Hush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for these!!! The batman in this line is the best batman on the market--much better than hot toys.

2lmlxme.gif

Guess I'll just come back to this thread when in hand pictures arrive. There might as well not even be Medicom threads on this forum.

Guess I'll just come back to this thread when in hand pictures arrive. There might as well not even be Medicom threads on this forum.

it's a losing battle for sure until in hand pics arrive and then it can either continue to go down or stagger along with the few ppl who bought the product

If you have questions about this batman, read the post of those who have picked this up, and how it is now their favorite. If the batman looks this great--can you imagine what the superman is going to look like?

I am down for both but yeah the first thing I will do is replace the bodies depending on what they used and if they made any upgrades to the standard female body that they have, which isn't bad. I swapped the Hush Batman outfit to the Avengers Cap body and it looks pretty fancy.

Please post some pics.

Thanks

I really like Harley Quinn, Cat Woman does look good too though. It would probably be best to get both so they can be sexy together.

I actually kinda like the Catwoman. As long as these aren't pushing $200+ I'll probably pick one up.

Forget that price :lol

Joker went down to around $80, or something like that, after it was released (price is back up I think though), so maybe if there's another special like that, I might want Catwoman.

Harley looks good especially the face.

I would like them to fix that ugly seem under her boobs though.

Can't wait for these!!! The batman in this line is the best batman on the market--much better than hot toys.

i'm sorry but that is just simply crazy talk right there bro. I understand that its a comic representation. doesn't change the fact it no way comes close to the quality of the HT bats. again, to each their own I know. I gotta say these look horrible! I actually have some medicom so its not like I have something against them. their stuff has gotten so much better, especially their anime lines. really great work. but this here, ugh no. it really is a matter of opinion but for me...I think this line of comic inspired bats related products are really badly done. they just don't look good to me at all.....especially harley! and with that price point..a definite no!

The Medicom Batman is my fav mass produced 1/6 Batman as well. It might not be the same quality as HT figures, but I guess I simply prefer the way it looks. Not sure if there are many that agree with me though :lol But that's okay. It's a colourful hobby :D

I think a Medicom Superman might be cool. But I'm really wanting a Medicom Damian Wayne or Flash. A few of my fav DC heroes right there.

The Medicom Batman is my fav mass produced 1/6 Batman as well. It might not be the same quality as HT figures, but I guess I simply prefer the way it looks. Not sure if there are many that agree with me though :lol But that's okay. It's a colourful hobby :D

Hey, people dig what they dig. No worries.

I do wish that the Medicom Hush Batman looked a bit more like it's prototype pics, especially in the upper body.

Otherwise it does have a nice head sculpt, cape and costume. He just looks too skinny to me. The prototype had a lot more bulk.

That said, I'm glad you like him. If I had a dollar for everything I ever liked that many didn't...:lol

Now I hope they don't deviate too much from these protos of Harley and Catwoman. The Hush Joker seems pretty close to his early pics. At this point only the Batman appears to have changed from proto to finished product.

Back