Medicom Jim Lee Catwoman and Harley Quinn Hush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
These apparently popped up at Toy Fair. The pics were posted in the Medicom Hush Batman/Joker thread but I thought they should get one for themselves. I don't see them listed on Medicom's website.

Batman-Toy-Fair-7.jpg

Batman-Toy-Fair-9.jpg

I myself think Catwoman looks pretty good and accurate to Lee's art.

Will update when new info presents itself.

Nice find plasmid!

I prefer the look of this Harley over Sideshow's for the outfit and headsculpt. I don't really dig the Catwoman though

Nice find plasmid!

I prefer the look of this Harley over Sideshow's for the outfit and headsculpt. I don't really dig the Catwoman though

The pics were posted by member 'mxn36', so props to him.

I agree with you about Harley except for the material of the outfit. SS Harley has a spandex suit, which I think is more appropriate than what Medicom went for here.

I like both Catwomen. I won't choose. :lol

Yea I agree with you about the material of Quinn's suit. Looks like that vinyl that was used on their Amazing Spider-Man figure.

Catwoman looks pretty good, but I still prefer Sideshow versions, especially Harley.

I think Catwoman's legs should be a bit more fuller in the 'shin' area, filling-out the top edge of her boots.

Nevertheless the Medicom Toys RAH, HUSH Catwoman figure looks great! :yess:

I might try to get the Catwoman head to put on my Takara figure. I'm surprised that Medicom's can't touch that figure, so many years after the fact.
Medicom makes no secret of the fact that their figures haven't evolved much over the years. What you get today is essentially the same thing you would have got 7-8 years ago, if they had had that license. That seems to be part of their charm.

I know, but shouldn't they have been able to do better than Takara Cool Girl? Don't misread me. The portrait is much better and Harley looks better than SSC's, but the rest makes me scratch my head.

Not unless Takara Cool Girl (which I know nothing about) looks worse than any other given Medi figure released over the last decade. They don't really surprise very much IMO.

Takara's Catwoman was much better. Horrible portrait with rooted hair, but everything else ruled (and her cowl compensated for the most part)---then and now. She remains the best 1:6 Catwoman.

I guess I just don't see the point in trying if you're not going to try harder.

:lol I'm telling you, that's just the way Medicom rolls. I don't even know that they aren't trying hard, it's just that they are making a specific kind of product that is supposed to look very similar to products that came out before. These figures, and the Joker and Batman, are probably exactly what they wanted to produce. Medi collectors must not want gritty detail. If you want a company that strives to give us better and better work over time, look to Hot Toys. That is their MO, not Medicom.

That Harley looks like an amateur custom. I sure hope that's just something they put together to solicit DC for a potential license and not a true prototype.

I am down for both but yeah the first thing I will do is replace the bodies depending on what they used and if they made any upgrades to the standard female body that they have, which isn't bad. I swapped the Hush Batman outfit to the Avengers Cap body and it looks pretty fancy.

Guess I'm not seeing what ppl don't like about Harley and what they do like about Catwoman (not too surprised though, I don't see many of the things other ppl do here :lol) but I really don't like that Catwoman but love the look of Harley aside from the choice of material of the costume.

Back