Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

yes,and it looks so better!!thank you my friend!!i will do that and i will post pix!:)

my medi batman is hereee!!perfect figure!!!
Is there any picture with bat without the cape guys??
im thinking put him the dx batman belt!!

DSC05268.jpg

DSC05266.jpg

Technically the medi belt has a more accurate sculpt, but paint is not accurate at all. Medi with a good repaint is ideal.

But DX belt looks very good with the Medi

Just got my Medi TDK today!

half an hour after opening it, I found myself dissecting it :panic:

P1070533.jpg

gonna try and upgrade it like thrustmaster's Medix. However, I think Im gonna use the HT body instead of Medicom body.Tried it on my MJ slim body and it fits perfectly.

On the hunt for the DX chest and body part now, if anybody can help me out here :monkey3

Still a long way to go, need to repaint the face, belt and also drill the peg of the head so that it will fit the HT body :panic:

So are the arms on the medi a single sleeve than you can put on and off?

So are the arms on the medi a single sleeve than you can put on and off?

Yup.

except for the vest/chest armor, which can be quite hard to pull apart. I had to cut the side in order to take it off. Other than that, the rest were removable without any permanent damage.

Thanks for the info! That's cool. Makes the thought of putting a medix together even more appealing :lol

No kidding. I thought it would be way harder than that.

Yeah me too. I like the DX too much to follow through with it though, really. If I was going to do anything i'd buy the Medi figure, mod it and have it as well as the DX. Or try to find a loose head and use that on my DX. The medi head is perfect with a little work!

First step is to remove the head :)

Next you will have to cut out with an exacto kive the parts that connect to the necK (really easy)

Put the head in boiling water for a few seconds.
Then put so two parts apoxy sculpt inside the head till you get the desired shape.

Put the parts that connec to the neck back and voila!

Back