Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

The peg on the right fist of my Medi broke and its pretty impossible to find a new fist that someone will sell. Does anyone know if it is possible to somehow take out the rest of the broke peg and replace it with a peg from a different Medi hand?

hello guys!!i think im going for a medi bat to!!Are there any QC problems like the oil problem with the dx???or with the rubber??

zach, I love your sig.

Well, I got my TF batty, and besides the ankle problem with it, it's a solid figure! Finally finished my hall of armor (batman edition) :lol
IMAG0388.jpg

IMAG0389.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

IMAG0397.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg
IMAG0395.jpg

IMAG0399.jpg

Very cool! That new Bale head really looks scary good. Almost thought I was looking at a movie still.

Cool pics Zach, does the Bale head fit the HT TDK's neck or did you mod it? Btw, here's my Medicom Bats with HT TDK head.
6282468642_7bcd57a208_z_d.jpg

The neck is my favorite thing about the Medi. I wish the DX neck wasn't so damn skinny. :monkey2

Cool pics Zach, does the Bale head fit the HT TDK's neck or did you mod it? Btw, here's my Medicom Bats with HT TDK head.
Thanks :) My BW head is on my medi, I'm pretty sure it fits on the DX02 though with no mods.
Damn. The new BW head looks so good on the Medi. :eek:
I know, it looks pretty sweet, I think it's because the HS is a bit small looking on HT figures.
The neck is my favorite thing about the Medi. I wish the DX neck wasn't so damn skinny. :monkey2

Me to, the Medi (I think) is an all around nicer figure.

Holy hit that Wayne sculpt looks great on the Medi body. If I was keeping mine I'd pop that on my Medi in a heart beat. Is that the way your displaying him Zach?

guys is the medicom DK cape with clips like the hot toys version??
it is easy to putt a custom cape?

No its not like the HT version at all. You have to basically cut the medi cape off, it's attached permanently at the clip area (I can't remember but I think its attached with a piece of flexible rubber)

Using a custom cape is easy though, just stuff the ends into the hole in the clip area and you're done

attached permanently haa:slap?
i am waiting my medi bat next month and i want to put him the lforigno cape..but i dont want to do any damage to the figure with cuting the old cape:(!

You won't damage the figure, you'll just damage the cape, but that shouldn't matter. The new cape will enhance the value of the figure anyway :dunno

Back