Medicom clone,who should it be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just received a medi clone today, lovely piece, however it was bought primarily to customize? but into who? Cody,bly,bacara,shocktrooper????
Any ideas ,preferences?

Hmm not sure but could it ever come close to your other customs?

I hope so, more straight forward than the hasbro based ones ive done,ultimately more posable too :eek:

Arc Trooper!! :rock

180px-Arctroopercaptaincw.jpg

What did you chose? I just found a cheap one and think im going to try my hand at doing a custom.

the simple fact of it is i need to make some pennies to fund further projects.....so i guess itll be cody, seems the most popular,most screen time, most interesting armor dependant on your POV (i also have a cody headsculpt that could possibly be shrunk down a bit to fit the medicom scale).....then ,dare i tempt fate,if i double my investment i can buy another and do a diferent clone and progress from there, If i could choose one, just for fun,itd be commdr Fox,another point is, do i accurize the armor? address the abs armor ,and shins?
ideally id like to do something new, done cody (many times) done gree,bacara,bly,501st,shocktrooper...................:confused:

well dude... go with what would be fun for you! i mean, it is all about process... art is in the doing... the figure will only be the residue of this process and you will always profit from a labor of love.

Back