McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either is too small so who cares. Figures should not be made in such a small scale unless vehicles are being produced IMO.

Agree, but again I blame Mcfarlane for not doing there homework. They could have been on top still if they just stuck to what sold. Instead they let NECA get all the licenses and left Todd with "hmm im going to concentrate on my own releases and sports"...

It's not like they didnt try. We dont know how many licenses they went after. I'm positive they tried to go after Sin City, because of their past Comic Sin City figures.....

And they probably went after Texas Chainsaw TB, but NECA snatched that up too. Probably made a deal or something.

Final pics of Comic Series 1 are up

https://www.spawn.com/news/news2.aspx?id=13741

The zombies look like they might turn out pretty well. I'm just not a fan of McFarlane cutting articulation into a sculpted pose. It renders the articulation more or less useless and the articulation never really gives you more options in posing.

I wish they'd make some 12" zombies, I'd like a couple to go along side my 1/6 Rick.

If theres enough interest, we could commission a sculptor to do those two zombie heads, the biter and walker, the outfits are simple enough.

mcfarlaneonline_2162_128862208
mcfarlaneonline_2162_128933028
mcfarlaneonline_2162_129004707
mcfarlaneonline_2162_129077045

They actually look great to me. :dunno Glad they did the Nicotero zombie! :rock:rock:rock

problem is,Mcfarlane is making them,so the joints should break just by looking at them!

Back