McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Toys R Us website:

We will match prices from selected online competitor websites,
including Walmart.com, Target.com, BestBuy.com, Sears.com, Kmart.com, buybuyBaby.com, Meijer.com, FredMeyer.com, diapers.com, BabyDepot.com, LEGO.com and Amazon.com.

Expanding Price Match Guarantee to include pricing from online retailers further strengthens the company’s ongoing policy of matching competitors’ in-store pricing on identical items when a shopper presents a local retailer’s current, valid print advertisement. The company will also continue to match Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com pricing in its stores, except in the instance of online-only prices.

Well sweet. That's new then, because not only did they not price match until recently, they would only do physical ads. So that is great news. Especially on Lego. They severely jack the price up on those. I'll have to remember that. I'm surprised they'll price match Amazon. Would have loved to known that during Christmas when they had $4 TWD figures on there :lol

They'll pricematch Amazon so long as it's sold by Amazon and not the marketplace and in stock. I always preface the transaction by asking if they pricematch just to be sure and have the page ready to go on my phone. Some will take the phone and scroll to see for themselves, others will just look at the price to match it.

Well sweet. That's new then, because not only did they not price match until recently, they would only do physical ads. So that is great news. Especially on Lego. They severely jack the price up on those. I'll have to remember that. I'm surprised they'll price match Amazon. Would have loved to known that during Christmas when they had $4 TWD figures on there :lol

Yeah man I didn't know it either until my buddy told me about it. Definitely news to me as well.

looks like the Shane Walsh Cop-out(pun intended) with new hat is not an exclusive like the Wallgreens Rick Grimes and the UK will be able to get him if you realy want him.

2y4ygyba.jpg

Got my series 5 from BBTS today. Glenn looks amazing. Thought tyrese was going to be my fav from this series. Now gotta find a way to fit them in my current display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my set today as well. Its a great set. The burnt walker is a bit limited in articulation, but I really can't say I would have put him in any other poses than the one they gave him except perhaps army build him as a burnt pile of walkers. So I'm Ok with that. The sculpt is nice and I love how it glows when lit from behind.

I really do like Zombie Merle. I'm a bit disappointed his new left thigh doesn't match up all that well with the old lower leg reuse, but since he's a zombie the awkwardness is Ok. I'll probably grab another and swap out the new shiv arm and leg on my 2 pack Merle that had a broken bayonet (got a replacement from BBTS and got to keep the broken one) and have a closer to death version of Merle. I wish he would have come with something to snack on, but since I got 2 Pennys I have some extra bits for him to munch on (I'm hoping to pick up another 4 or 6 Pennys if she ever gets clearanced for a good price so I can have the Governor's whole set up).

Maggie is decent. I think the eyes on mine are better than some others I've seen pics of, so I'm not disappointed with her like many others are. She looks great stabbing the riot zombie from the previous wave. I've got both her and Andrea taking out Walkers now (Andrea talking out the RV zombie of course).

Tyreese is great too. Glad Coral finally has his gun now. Just wish a holster had come with it too, but I'm happy we just got the gun at least.

Got Glenn earlier at Walgreens so now I've got a beat up and armored Glenn. :)

Got my set today as well. Its a great set. The burnt walker is a bit limited in articulation, but I really can't say I would have put him in any other poses than the one they gave him except perhaps army build him as a burnt pile of walkers. So I'm Ok with that. The sculpt is nice and I love how it glows when lit from behind.

I really do like Zombie Merle. I'm a bit disappointed his new left thigh doesn't match up all that well with the old lower leg reuse, but since he's a zombie the awkwardness is Ok. I'll probably grab another and swap out the new shiv arm and leg on my 2 pack Merle that had a broken bayonet (got a replacement from BBTS and got to keep the broken one) and have a closer to death version of Merle. I wish he would have come with something to snack on, but since I got 2 Pennys I have some extra bits for him to munch on (I'm hoping to pick up another 4 or 6 Pennys if she ever gets clearanced for a good price so I can have the Governor's whole set up).

Maggie is decent. I think the eyes on mine are better than some others I've seen pics of, so I'm not disappointed with her like many others are. She looks great stabbing the riot zombie from the previous wave. I've got both her and Andrea taking out Walkers now (Andrea talking out the RV zombie of course).

Tyreese is great too. Glad Coral finally has his gun now. Just wish a holster had come with it too, but I'm happy we just got the gun at least.

Got Glenn earlier at Walgreens so now I've got a beat up and armored Glenn. :)

Awesome! Glad to see everyone is finally able to get a hold on this series! I'm very happy with it. They definitely improved since Series 4. Hopefully the Series 6 looks even better since they have a lot of big players in that one including my coveted season 4 look Rick!!

They flew off the shelves at my TRU so guessing that means this wave is just super popular. Went in last week and they had multiples of each one and 1 Charred Zombie and most have been there for a couple weeks now. Went in yesterday thinking I'd use a 15% off coupon on the zombie only to find every single Series 5 figure were bought up. Maybe it's because of the new eps being aired and people noticing there's toys which is likely or they were taken off pegs by the store for some reason.

They flew off the shelves at my TRU so guessing that means this wave is just super popular. Went in last week and they had multiples of each one and 1 Charred Zombie and most have been there for a couple weeks now. Went in yesterday thinking I'd use a 15% off coupon on the zombie only to find every single Series 5 figure were bought up. Maybe it's because of the new eps being aired and people noticing there's toys which is likely or they were taken off pegs by the store for some reason.

One of the TRU's around here got in 2 full cases and in less than a week I stopped back in and only a single Maggie was left. I wonder when Walgreens is going to get them in. Most seem to only have Glenn or just leftovers of series 4. I have some Walgreens points and want to use them towards another Charred Walker!

u2umuqe3.jpg
e6ydyreb.jpg
5a2enemu.jpg

Had to change up my display due to space. Took awhile because they go down like dominos lol

That's exactly why we get new TV waves when the show comes back in October and February.

u2umuqe3.jpg
e6ydyreb.jpg
5a2enemu.jpg

Had to change up my display due to space. Took awhile because they go down like dominos lol

Man, that is an awesome display! Makes me wish I hadn't passed on so many of the Walkers (other than Michonne's pets).

Back