McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh... so the "solids" isn't that new line McFarlane was talking about?

I'm thinking it will be miniatures like their Halo: Micro Ops line.

Negan wins.
4e4e4ejy.jpg

Meant the Series 6 Rick. 10" one should be this one:

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-050.jpg

I was really looking forward to this, and looks great but I hate the arm raised like in the poster. Yeah I know that's how the poster is but I wish it wasn't like that.

It should have been like the 6 inch version.... that one looks really great

^^ wow, who is that? haha

Finally the full set of series 5 has been released in HK :) I am very please with this series. Paint app is much better this time round.

haha i knew it was Shane, but it looks nothing like him.

He is actually up for preorder on BBTS, and the description explains him as just another re-release from series 2, but a variant, this time with new headsculpt, with hair, cap, and a different look to the original release. Guess I can easily skip this one then, I prefer the crazy Shane. lol

I'm tempted to just buy him for the shotgun and see if a repaint will bring out a likeness but at the same time I don't know if I really need a Shane.

Is the rest of Series 5 showing up now at Walgreen's? Haven't had a chance to get out to the stores to look for them.

Is the rest of Series 5 showing up now at Walgreen's? Haven't had a chance to get out to the stores to look for them.

I'm in NY. Found a Tyreese at Walgreen's the other day. Found Glenn about a week ago. Zombie Meryle might be my last when I find him. Wanted Maggie, but I'm not crazy about how she looks in pics. I'll have to see her in hand.

I'm in NY. Found a Tyreese at Walgreen's the other day. Found Glenn about a week ago. Zombie Meryle might be my last when I find him. Wanted Maggie, but I'm not crazy about how she looks in pics. I'll have to see her in hand.

You have to get the Charred Walker just for the simple fact he's semi-transparent and when a light is place behind the figure, those areas give a burning orange appearance. It's pretty badass! Wasn't really looking forward to him but he's my favorite in the series.

Back