McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to get the Charred Walker just for the simple fact he's semi-transparent and when a light is place behind the figure, those areas give a burning orange appearance. It's pretty badass! Wasn't really looking forward to him but he's my favorite in the series.

Yes, this whole wave is tempting. I usually just collect 1/6, but this wave is really nice. I'll probably let fate take over, and if I find him at my local Walgreen's one day, I'll pick up the zombie. He seems the hardest one to find so far...

Yes, this whole wave is tempting. I usually just collect 1/6, but this wave is really nice. I'll probably let fate take over, and if I find him at my local Walgreen's one day, I'll pick up the zombie. He seems the hardest one to find so far...

Yeah he seems to be 1 per a case. I have one I'm keeping in package but I too am waiting to find him for cheaper (plus my rewards) at a Walgreen's so I can have one to take out and display. Just not sure when they're going to start putting out anything more than Glenn & Tyreese down here.

Yeah, I bit the bullet at that price for the sake of convenience. I hate to feed the beast but they got me. :lol Picked up a set of humans. That is ridiculous though for such a small scale figure.

Anyone wanna share some pics of the Charred Zombie? :D Does he just have neck, shoulder, and waist swivels and can he stand on his own?

Anyone wanna share some pics of the Charred Zombie? :D Does he just have neck, shoulder, and waist swivels and can he stand on his own?

Yes, it would be very cool if anybody who has the charred zombie wouldn't mind taking some photos. Maybe Zombie Meryl & Maggie too. Just curious about the ones I don't have yet. Especially the zombies. I was thinking the gas can would look cool in Glenn's hands...

I doubt that's what it means. McFarlane himself they were starting a new line to get "the Herschels" of the world made in this line. I don't think Herschel is the case of his own type character. Rick? Yeah, he could be a solid case character and do well. THAT Shane, heck no!

Sorry mate but i think you will find that i'm right on this one.

You can price match at TRU with Amazon's prices if you have a smart phone. My buddy got all 5 for about $20 less than the TRU retail price.

Then your friend is very lucky. They are only supposed to price match a physical ad, not online prices.

Sorry mate but i think you will find that i'm right on this one.

It appears so. This "solids" line must not be the new line McFarlane was talking about then. Either that or he's just touch with reality even more than usual because it appears Herschel will be in series 6 of the TV line :lol

Then your friend is very lucky. They are only supposed to price match a physical ad, not online prices.

From Toys R Us website:

We will match prices from selected online competitor websites,
including Walmart.com, Target.com, BestBuy.com, Sears.com, Kmart.com, buybuyBaby.com, Meijer.com, FredMeyer.com, diapers.com, BabyDepot.com, LEGO.com and Amazon.com.

Expanding Price Match Guarantee to include pricing from online retailers further strengthens the company’s ongoing policy of matching competitors’ in-store pricing on identical items when a shopper presents a local retailer’s current, valid print advertisement. The company will also continue to match Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com pricing in its stores, except in the instance of online-only prices.

My friend made this for me!
arydejyp.jpg
syma4a7u.jpg

haha sweet, what's his name on there for reference? And that pic is just missing the "hey bro, I juss want some pudding too" zombie. :D

Back