Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite disappointing about the armored Darkseid. Hopefully I'll be able to find it at Target one day.

I'm also excited about the eventual Superboy Prime reveal. I believe he was on the list awhile back but never shown.

lol they just fot it and it seems to be selling well. the only thing I hate is that they keep pushing that Metal batman crap. I don't even think thats popular but hell I don't know.

Batman is about the only reliable property DC can count on to sell no matter what, so the Metal Batman stuff is most likely moving. In that regard it's no different than the stupid crap Kenner and Mattel used to churn out with Batman in all manner of goofy variant armors that only existed in the toy aisles. Given Todd is also notorious for dropping licenses without warning the second they don't perform as expected (remember One Punch Man? No? Neither do I), I have to imagine if the Metal Batman stuff was selling poorly he would've moved on to something else.

I wonder who the hell os buying that tho. Is the comic that popular? I see no one talking about it and thought it was a silly concept.

(remember One Punch Man? No? Neither do I), I have to imagine if the Metal Batman stuff was selling poorly he would've moved on to something else.
Those (mostly) horrible My Hero Acadamia figures must be doing well then.

E6rCMhgXoAMo-8a.jpg

Birds of Prey Harley shown.

0c8eb70a-3f30-4622-8649-928d15edf07a.jpg
d4e87364-e949-4c2d-aa3a-3c75ae4b6e21.jpg

Look at those elbows and the side profile, yikes.

Last edited:
Clearly it's so the figure will be able to do Harley's "hammer-behind-the-neck" pose, but... YIKES those shoulders and elbows!

I wonder who the hell os buying that tho. Is the comic that popular? I see no one talking about it and thought it was a silly concept.
The original Dark Knights Metal comics were VERY popular. I enjoyed it and it brought us the Batman Who Laughs who is quite popular. The recent comics though Death Metal which a lot of these recent figures are from....I don’t think was near as popular, I know I didn’t read all of it and I loved the original series.

Back