Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No on else is enjoying the toys? :LOL: Here's my small mod of Aquaman.

AQQQ1.jpg

Got in my McFarlane Gold Label King Shark from PopCulcha...it has the blood around the mouth. Seems like most don’t have this. The figure is amazing and the box is huge

Got in my McFarlane Gold Label King Shark from PopCulcha...it has the blood around the mouth. Seems like most don’t have this. The figure is amazing and the box is huge
My preorder from Walmart here in the states arrived a few weeks ago…great figure…even better at retail price with free shipping.

My preorder from Walmart here in the states arrived a few weeks ago…great figure…even better at retail price with free shipping.
Heck yeah! Congrats. I couldn’t find it anywhere locally so went with popculcha. Ended up being like $12 over retail due to shipping but I’m happy with what I paid compared to the insanity on ebay.

Heck yeah! Congrats. I couldn’t find it anywhere locally so went with popculcha. Ended up being like $12 over retail due to shipping but I’m happy with what I paid compared to the insanity on ebay.
Yep…the figure came out so well that even if it had been priced $20-$30 over its current retail price it would have been a steal!

Man I saw in hand review of the 1966 West Batman figs..boy what a disappointment :slap

Last edited:
I got to get that year 2 Batman finally Tod decided to include a cloth cape. Lol

Awesome looking Batman. I don’t collect this line, but I might have to get that.
Well if you think you might want it, don't wait. The signed version sold out in minutes....I imagine the regular one isn't gonna last much longer. This is Target after all.

I PO'd that Batman this morning. Just the regular. Sorry Todd, an autographed card isn't worth a $30 premium at $80. I think $50 for this thing is already pushing it. Should've been $40 at most.

Cool looking figure. Kinda wish the regular cape was plastic. Looks odd with a cloth cape under the plastic cowl. Not a fan of mixed media in smaller figures.

Well if you think you might want it, don't wait. The signed version sold out in minutes....I imagine the regular one isn't gonna last much longer. This is Target after all.
Already missed it. I thought it was just an open pre-order,

Sold out..oh well I was annoyed that he didn’t come with a pistol..did Todd forget the series :slap

Back