Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E4Z9N3nXMAMWj-J

Any luck hunting down Snyder Cut figures in stores?? I’ve only seen Black Suit Superman and Cyborg at a Target so far

Btw Armored Darkseid ended up being a gold label Target exclusive. Apparently it ships in August. Preorders are currently sold out.

Last edited:
E5NxD_iVoAEdz35
E5NxOtGXwAMY3oT
E5NxZF9WUAI2sZa
E5NxjXeVgAAKnuo

Walmart Exclusive King Shark Gold Label -

30d7b157-e7a5-4bca-b5ec-e04aa91ff222.35fcaef22863a09489afe6a02c0425eb.jpeg

Target Exclusive Peacemaker (With poor likeness) -

E5NwbxKUUA0HR5A

Releasing a version of the figure only to then show off a superior version later so people who already bought the other one have to buy two is a common (and underhanded) tactic, unfortunately.

Yeah, I don't know what it is. The faces on McFarlane's comic figures are usually pretty good but the movie ones have been real bad.

some posts from the foosh about availability from uk retailers that some might find useful

ftw-jedi wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:37 pm

I missed the boat on the target preorder for Darkseid.
Thanx for the heads up, I too ordered Darkseid from Zavvi, came out to about $67 shipped from the UK to Hawai'i.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Re: McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Justice League Movie Wave

Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:30 am

I went to the website and I ignored the switch to us site pop up. Hit the menu and selected shipping destination as America, region as Britain and money as usd.

Then I searched for mcfarlane darksied and scrolled till I saw him.

dHunter333 wrote:
I went to order him and he doesn’t seem to be there? Link or is he sold out?
https://www.zavvi.com/merch-action-figu ... 80489.html

Releasing a version of the figure only to then show off a superior version later so people who already bought the other one have to buy two is a common (and underhanded) tactic, unfortunately.
Brother, I feel ya. It's been happening for years.

I just heard about WB mandating that DC figures do not come with guns. After seeing the new Suicide Squad figs that should come with guns, that is messed up. How many action figure collectors end up using firearms because they come with figures? :slap

Back