Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? Hmmm...Might have to hunt one down then.
Would be a nice project to repaint.

Thank you.
No problem, he looked pretty good too. The question mark was painted on his jacket unlike the smaller figures. More accurate.

Thanks! I have pre-ordered this and the 1:6 resin statue, and have been trying to decide which one to keep!

This looks good, although I wonder why they blacked out the eyes?

How does the 12" scale with Hot Toys?
Knowing Hot toys, we probably wont get the Battinson figure til 2 years from now.
Might mod and repaint one for the meantime if its not too small.
Not sure if the Batman is any bigger, but I picked up Riddler to use the headsculpt for a 1/6 custom and he is woefully under scaled. It only comes in at 10.5” tall and even with the base it’s 11” so I don’t know why it’s being marketed as 12”.

The new Miller Batman figure is pretty awesome if you dremel some extra room for his ab articulation. I haven’t opened Robin yet but she looks alright - definitely better than Mattel’s.

Rebirth Batman is great too - but the rubber crotch really hinders his articulation.

dc-multiverse-batman-hush.jpg

I hope they do a standard single carded Batman Hush release. Love that Batman, but could care less about Hush. and hopefully he'll include a normal non grinning head.

Otherwise I'll have to wait and hope for a good sale price on the 2pk like most of his stuff eventually gets to.

I ordered the Batman movie figs (masked and unmasked) and finally received them in the mail today and geez, I know these are only $19.99, but the unmasked Batman looks like Elliot Page. Definitely returning that one.

Back