Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why Todd made Lobo's arms gray instead of white, but a little paint fixed that :D
Lobo repainted compared.jpg

I wish I can find some new waves rather than the same shelf warmers ( and in huge quantities) in the big stores right now :slap

Solar Suit Superman, Rebirth Aquaman and Martian Manhunter and General Zod.

FG_yNqMXoAIuEhO

FG_yN25WYAQtxzw

FG_yOZGXsBMXC3k

FG_yOHiXwAwrsFz

OK, so in looking to secure the Three Jokers figures, a friend on the west coast found Joker the Criminal, Joker the Clown, and red Hood. I found Amazon had Batgirl readily available for 19.99, but only Batgirl. Game stop had the Comedian Joker available as an exclusive. The only figure no one seems to have in hand, and isn't even found on ebay presently for scalper rates is...Batman. That seems bizarre to me,lol.

Good work, just wondering, in you case you plan on posing his arms, how can you protect the paint from chipping off the elbow joints?
The Tamiya paint holds up pretty well, but I don't pose them much anyway. I usually pick a display pose and they stay like that for-ever:LOL:. But yeah Tamiya acryllic is durable enough for moderate handling and articulation.

My McFarlane Year 2 Batman finally shipped from Target (well pending pickup by FedEx).. Should have it by the end of the week.

After the 1st time it was cancelled, and I was lucky enough to get in another order with a $10 off promo, I've been waiting for it to be cancelled again.. :lol

My Batman Year 2 was lost in transit. Target issued a refund immediately and tossed in an extra $5. Sucks, but if it does show up out of the blue they told me to keep it an enjoy my free Batman.

My Batman Year 2 was lost in transit. Target issued a refund immediately and tossed in an extra $5. Sucks, but if it does show up out of the blue they told me to keep it an enjoy my free Batman.
Hopefully you don't get a lemon. There have been reports of the arms breaking off.

I haven't opened mine yet I got a few weeks ago... I have no where to put him. The cape is huge. Way bigger than it looked. Maybe I should open it this weekend.

Hopefully mine doesn't crumble when I do... :(....:pray:

Back