Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here was the Walmart page...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/DC-Multi...The-Joker-Killing-Joke/772550823?athbdg=L1100
Don't know why it says that... :lol

It is a link to walmart. But there was never an image.

1632785981781.png

Hazmat Batman is up for pre-order but majorly disappointed here. Mcfarlane's starting with the bait and switch bull**** too.
20211003_134613.jpg

Ah, I see. It thought you were referring to the differences in the bat emblem.

We’ll, that’s nothing new with any toy company sadly. McFarlane in particular lately has been suffering in the paint department lately. I think it’s been a trade odd of using all new sculpts for most figures but keeping them at the $20 mark. I think like Hasbro, he’s going to have to raise them to $23 pretty soon just to stay profitable. The Mortal Kombat Joker has some pretty egregious paint detail omissions. If paying another couple of bucks a figure will insure that stops, I’d be perfectly fine with that.

So Target just canceled my McFarlane Year Two Batman that I PO'd within seconds the 1st day it went up.

I got a couple of delayed emails that I had to accept, but now they just canceled it due to high demand and technical issues?? Anyone else?

Yup, same thing just happened to me. And now it's back up for PO...
Yeah, I was able to PO it a gain, and now it gave me the $10 off due to their current promo of $10 off $50. And Target said they were issuing me a $5 egift card for the inconvenience.

So, thanks Target! Their screwup saved me $15.

Todd really needs to get with alternate swapping heads already. 99% of people want Swamp Thing without Antlers. That GameStop version will only get snatched up when he hits mega clearance. Having exclusive versions as full figures with the head being the only difference just doesn’t fly anymore these days.

Ah, I see. It thought you were referring to the differences in the bat emblem.

We’ll, that’s nothing new with any toy company sadly. McFarlane in particular lately has been suffering in the paint department lately. I think it’s been a trade odd of using all new sculpts for most figures but keeping them at the $20 mark. I think like Hasbro, he’s going to have to raise them to $23 pretty soon just to stay profitable. The Mortal Kombat Joker has some pretty egregious paint detail omissions. If paying another couple of bucks a figure will insure that stops, I’d be perfectly fine with that.
Yeah, the paint thing has eliminated a few figures for me. I. E. the Demon Knight Etrigan. I was very excited and the proto looked good, but then I saw it at Target and the chain mail was molded in pearl or whatever that was supposed to be.

Those don’t look that bad, I expected them to look horrible. I miss the simpler times of Kenner Batman toys.

I really hope McFarlane loses the DC license, it sucks if you enjoy a DC movie your stuck with terrible McFarlane figures domestically and have to hope Mafex or S.H.Figuarts make them and then end up paying high import prices.

Back